Chapter 28🍂-Welcome to the Qureish Family!

KHAIRI'S POV

"Baby let's go"

"I'm coming" I immediately slipped into my shoe giving myself a once over before walking out of the room.

I locked it making my way to Ayaan who was by the door way looking as handsome as ever.

"You look beautiful baby" he complimented kissing my forehead

"Thanks,you don't look so bad yourself" I replied grinning while he smiled taking my hands in his as we walked to the car before the driver drove off to the airport.

*******

"Finally you're here" Affan exclaimed as Ayaan and I entered the plane where Hafan and Marid were waiting for us.

"Yes,we're here" Ayaan replied shaking Ya Hamid and Affan's hands while I went and hug the girls who were sitting next to their husband's before Ayaan and I sat down next to each other. Minutes later the plane took off.

The flight was just full of all of us conversing about one thing or the other. Well, mostly the guys talking about walk related stuff while we the girls conversing about how work obsessed our husbands are,with a lot of teasing of course, and blushing occasionally.

Exactly 45 minutes later,we arrived at Kano. Getting out of the plane,much to my surprise,there were three Mercedes Benz parked.

"Why are there three cars?" I asked Ayaan

"So we could drive to the mansion" he replied like it's the most obvious thing in the world

"I get that, but why three cars, one car would've been enough for all of us" I added trying so hard not to smack his head into getting this

"C'mon baby,you're married to a Qureish, and this" pointing to the car "is how we Qureish roll"

"I think you'd forgot that I'm a Qureish too right,even before I married you"

"Yes I do baby, but now you are married to a Qureish, not to another family, from being a Qureish to becoming a Mrs Qureish" he explained like he's talking to a child

"Oh God,let's just go" I sighed walking to the car with he following me. The driver handed Ayaan the keys before leaving with the other two drivers. We got in and Ayaan drove to the mansion with Hafan and Marid's car behind ours.

************

It didn't take us long to arrive at the mansion, it was just 10min drive,considering the fact that the guys were over speeding.
I released a sigh of relief when we arrived and the gateman,opened the gate for us.

Just as the guys parked the car at the parking lot,I could get a glance of some of my cousins at the garden. The adults sitting in circle talking about everything and nothing while the children playing around. Just watching the children brings back good and bad memories. Good memories of when we were kids,and used to play around just like they are,those were some good days. And bad memories that some of the kids are my cousins children, and that I would've had my child in five months,but now,I wouldn't. But I will not give up,I'm willing to give it a try again,I just need the right time.

"Baby,are you alright, what were you talking about?" Ayaan asked snapping me out my day dream. Turning my head to look at him,I saw him with a worried expression, I hate seeing that expression on his face. Placing both my hands on his beard,I leaned in and Peck his lips

"I'm fine" I replied when I pulled back. Ayaan held my hands firmly

"Are you sure?" He asked still not convinced

"Yes I am" I replied kissing him again before he pulled back smiling

"Let's go,before the annoying two couples outside get a reason to tease us endlessly" he added while I chuckled

Stepping out of the car,some of the workers came out and took our suitcases into the house while Ayaan held my hand before walking to the mansion where the others were waiting for us.

The door to the mansion opened revealing the entire Qureish family busy doing one thing or the other. Turning my attention to maryam and Hanifa and saw them stunned at the number of people in the house. The guys,and I shared knowing looks before smiling at the

"Welcome to The Qureish Family" Ya Hamid and Affan who had their arms around their wife's shoulder,holding them close to the guys, said smiling at them.

********
Salaam
1.35K views
Thank u
Love u all