Chapter 35🌺-Karma

Khairi's POV

Friday came. And because of the wedding we went back to Abuja,not all of us though,some stayed back in Kano to receive the guests that would be there while we,the rest, went back to Abuja because that's where the wedding's gonna take place. Just like we came,with Hafan and Marid's we left this time in Affan's jet. Bahi,Zahra, Rahama,Safiyya,Ameena Umaimah,Ameera,and Feenah took Ayaan's jet,while Amir,Mubarak, Muhammad, Hisham,Daniyal and Bilal took ya Hamid's jet.

'Another Qureish Gets Married: Thee social media Queen Zahra Qureish gets married to one of California, Los Angelos's Richest bachelors, Haidar Hashim Qureish(H.H) CEO of H.H Enterprises tomorrow, #Wedding of the century going on in the Qureish family.'

That's what's trending on social media. So far this year,there's been four marriages in the family. But I'm certain, this wedding is the hottest of them all,because Maryam and Hanifa got married into the family,they weren't originally Qureishs, while I don't usually use my Qureish name in public, I go by Ummulkhairi Abubakar, so not everyone knows I'm a Qureish,or married,even at work,a lot of people don't think I'm married........hahaha Kuna ruwa

The male Qureish however are popular. In Nigeria the most famous ones are Muhammad Ayaan Qureish,Hamid Abubakar Qureish,Usman Umar Qureish and Shaheed J. Qureish . So people knows they're married but not to who exactly.
Anyways,back to Zahra. She's a social media Celebrity,and her wedding's totally gonna be a huge deal.

She didn't want any event,mostly because there isn't enough time so there's only gonna be the nikah sai mukam kawai muyi addu'a Allah sa albarka a auren tunda ba disco bazamu dance ba😁

****

Saturday is here,the big day. The day Zahra Umar Qureish is finally gonna leave my life.
During the rest of our days in Kano,she didn't do anything to either I,Saffy or Adda Hami, she hasn't been glaring at us, rather,she stays out of our business but forms a bit of conversations here and there,but I know she's still the devil's sister so I shouldn't trust her this soon,maybe a year after her marriage when she finally get a brain to think.

I slipped into my gown that's looked really good on me. Hanifa's tailor did a really good job. I tied my head tie,wore my new necklace,studs and bracelet.

 I tied my head tie,wore my new necklace,studs and bracelet