Chapter 39♥-Epilogue❤

Chapter dedicated to all of my readers. I love you all.
Fiddy.

Author's POV😜

15 Years Later

The fifteen year old girl in her school uniform was sitting on a tree branch reading her novel. She had glasses on and she looked absolutely cute. Her eyes are just like her father's but her nose,lips and skin tone is just like her mother's.

She was so engrossed in reading her novel that let out a loud shriek when a ball came flying in the air and knocked off her book from her hand and it fell on the ground,way out of her reach from the tree branch.

"Khameel!!!!" She yelled angrily at her brother who was also in his uniform playing football.

"Sorry baby sis" he yelled back smiling sheepishly.

"Can you kids keep it down?" Her other brother,Khaleel said coming out to the backyard of their house typing away on his phone not sparing them a glance.

"Shut up,who are you calling kids?" Khameel asked glaring at the brother.

"Who else other than you two" Khaleel shrugged. Khaleel had eyes like his father's. He's basically a replica of Ayaan. Everything of his is like his father's.

Khameel has their mother's eyes and lips among the triplets. But his remaining features are just like Ayaan's.

Their sister, Ummulkhulsum,or Ummu as they call her however only has her father's eyes but she's an exact replica of Ummulkhairi.

"Idiot we're triplets" Ummu said to Khaleel who had his signature smirk on his handsome face that makes the girls hearts melt whenever he flashed them that devilishly killer smirk.

"Yeah?, but who's older?" He asked leaning by the door.

"You!, but only by three minutes" Ummu replied crossing her hands over her chest angrily.

"And I'm older by one minute,so sister,you're the baby amongst us" Khameel added holding his football in his hand giving her his multi billion dollar smile that makes ever girl fall for him. While Khaleel is a player,Khameel is only looking forth to a real relationship, but he still makes use of his handsome look.

"Whatever" she huffed looking at her book that fell on the ground only to see her other 7 year old baby brother, Aasim playing with the book and had starred tearing it a bit.

"Aasim stop!" She yelled at her now giggling baby brother as she was jumping down the tree branch.

She carried her book and pouted as she saw one page already ripped out. "Ni wallahi there are too many boys in this house,why am I the only girl!!" She yelled dramatically falling on her knees making the guys chuckle. Yep,you've guessed right,she's a drama Queen.

"You do know I'm alive right!" Her 11 year old sister,Intisar said coming in to the backyard too with her school bag in hand. Intisar is more matured than her elder sister Ummu. She looks more like Hamidah,because she's dark skinned. She's a black beauty,the family's priceless jewel.

"Can you not interrupt me in the middle of my dramatic scene!?" Ummu asked before clutching her book to her chest.

"Why is my princess on her knees?" Ayaan asked coming into the backyard with Khairi.

"And why are you kids still here,Yallah,you're gonna be late for school" Khairi said to kids who answered 'Yes Ummi'.

Khaleel wore on his black jacket and ran his fingers into his hair giving it a messy attractive killer look. He slipped his phone into his back pocket and smiled "Time to go break another girl's heart" he said smirking making his mother gasp.