Chapter 32🌺-Birthday

Read at your own risk,not edited.
Longest chapter ever,I hope you'll like it

KHAIRI'S POV

"Well,that dinner was eventful" I said to Ayaan who was sitting on the bed. I am coming from the bathroom all dressed up in my spongebob PJs.

What?,I'm just 19 and I love my cartoons

"Don't even remind me of it" he sighed. I went and sat on the bed,dragging the duvet covering half of my body.

After the dinner,Ayaan was so angry,that I just went to the bathroom and took a long relaxing bath,of course, being careful with my feet. I can manage to walk,earlier Ayaan was just being too possessive and caring that he didn't let me walk.

"So Zahra and Haidar huh?" I asked while wraps his arms around my shoulder and waist,my head on his chest

"Yes,Haidar wanted to marry her,so Uncle ask for her hand in marriage for him" he replied

"When did that happen?" I can't believe someone wanted to marry Zahra,Zahra Umar Qureish,the friend to Ruma. Don't get me wrong,she's beautiful and smart, but her manners are not that good. I honestly pity whoever's gonna marry her,even more on this case,my cousin.

"Three weeks ago" he replied kissing my forehead. "Now,let's sleep,it's been a long day for both of us" he concluded while I snuggled more into him and slipped to lala land.

∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆°∆

The next day,I woke up early before Ayaan. It's his birthday and I'm planning a surprise birthday party for him. It's not much,but it's all I could do on such short notice,and for that to happen,I need to get him out of the house, so the guys are gonna take him out while I pretend as if I have no knowledge on his birthday being today. It's actually a great plan and what could possibly go wrong?

I woke up around 7:00am. I know Ayaan's gonna wake up around 8:00am so I've got an hour to start the prep. I took my shower and dressed up in one of Ayaan's hoodie and my dark denim,his hoodie kinda makes me look so cute,and with that,I wrapped my veil around my head before going downstairs.

All my cousins, both male and females are at the kitchen,even Salman,Yaqub and Kamal are here, they came earlier. It's only our parents and the children that are asleep, plus Ayaan.

The ladies are making breakfast while the guys are helping around in anyway they could. Surprisingly though,even Zahra's here,she's talking to Bahi,Amal and Safiyya. She gets along with all our cousins except I,Adda hami and Safeena.

"Assalamu alaikum, Good morning peeps!" I exclaimed grinning

"Wa alaikissalam,good morning to you too Khairi" they replied simultaneously

"Good morning Matar Ayaan" Hanifa teased while I smirked

"Good morning Matar Affan" I replied making my way to Saffy and Tammy whilst Hanifa blushed and turn to look away only to make eye contact with Affan who winked at her making us 'aww-ed'

"so,Khairi,when's Ayaan gonna wake-up?" Mara asked

"Around 8" I simply replied helping them with the breakfast

"Ok,good,so you guys get the plan right?" Tammy asked the guys while they nodded

"Yes ma'am" Shaheed replied kissing her on the cheek

"Malam,save this for later,till when my husband's here too gaskiya" I said faking a serious face making them all burst into laughter