Chapter 11: Reliving Nightmares

When Dean finally returned to the warehouse the next morning Darcy was in a complete panic. The thought of him contacting Charlie gnawed away at her already heightened anxiety, fearful thoughts swirling around in her mind

What was he planning?

What if he got Charlie?

What if he hurt her family?

What if she never made it out alive?

The amount of what ifs steadily increased as she sat still tied to the chair.

“How rude of me,” Dean chided himself teasingly quickly untying the ropes that bound her wrists and ankles. “We wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable now would we. Especially with the special guests who will be joining us in a matter of days.”

“What did you do,” Darcy asked trying unsuccessfully to keep the fear from her voice.

“Funny you should ask,” the devil smirked at least that was how Darcy described him. “It took all he mental strength to keep from slapping the grin off his face. As much as she wanted to it wouldn't help her. “Let me just say I certainly delivered some joem truths in the letter I left our boy,” Dean's smirk couldn't help but grow at Darcy's angry expression.

“First of he is not our boy, you will never be his father. Secondly you leave him and my family alone,” again Darcy tried to keep her voice calm as she rubbed her wrists raw from the ropes much like her ankles.

“Well DNA would tell a different t story sweetheart and I'm afraid I'm not able to leave that adorable little family you have. Where's the fun in that. You ruined my life so I'm going to destroy yours,” Dea  chuckled darkly. “Oh this is going to so much fun.”

Harling this something in Darcy snapped as he mental control went flying out the window as lunged at him. However her fist never made contact with his face, Dean's hand catching he wrists before in mid air. His eyes darkened slowly bending her wrist, Darcys face contorting in pain the further back in bent. Within moments the sound of bones cracking could be heard amongst Darcy’s whimpers of pain.

“You so going to pay for that,” Dean growled stepping towards Darcy releasing her wrist as she took a step back trying to move away.

Clutching her now broken wrist Darcy continued backing away from him until her back hit the back wall of the room; finding herself falling to  the floor, having been tripped up by a foot swiping her own shortly after. As she fell Dean's fist collided with her stomach. Blow after blow continued, hist after hit leaving her battered and bruised.

“At least your not pregnant this time,” Dean almost gloated leaving the room once again.

Tears welled I Darcys eye both from pain and resurface memories. Memories she had wished to forget. She and Dean had dated for a while but she broke it off after his controlling nature became to much, and was lucky enough to be smart enough to read the sign. Unfortunately she found herself pregnant with his child; with her parents disowning her and being the naive sixteen year old she was, she found herself on his doorstep in need of support. Desperate and alone she had stupidly thought his controlling nature would change once he knew about the baby. How wrong she had been. Sure he had been happy when she told him, but the moment she told him she wasn't getting back together with him he lost it. Instead of gaining the support she needed, she was ridiculed once again and barely escaping the house. That wasn't even the worst of it.

Not wanting to dwell on it any more Darcy managed to push herself up into the sitting position with her unbroken wrist. Right now she was reliving nightmare but that wasn’t what scared her; it was Dean's words, how she was lucky she wasn't pregnant this time. What scared her was how she could have been, not even a week earlier she had a scare. At first she had been disappointed but now in this situation she was relieved.

Unable to stay conscious the pain pulled her into darkness, her last thought being if her family was ok before the blackness consumed her.

-------------------
Another chapter done and dusted. The next few are going to be a rollercoster ride. Enjoy

Molly XX