Koby x Reader

Third person

"KOBYYYYYYYYYY!" You screech.

Your husband rushes into your shared room in panic. "Y/n?! Are you okay?!"

You point at the small kritter on the queen sized bed. Its unmoving, hairy body screams with danger. "Get. It. Away. From. Me."

Koby looks on the bed and sees the spider. He yelps in surprise and runs toward you. He hops onto the chair with you and stares at it. "There's n-no way I'm touching th-that!"

"Then what do we do, captain?" You whisper.

He gulps. "Uh..."

He looks into your e/c eyes and nod. You both take in deep breaths, "HELMEPPO-SAAAAAAAAAN!"

Helmeppo runs in and stares at you both. "What the hell are you two doing?"

"Get it out." Koby points to the spider on the bed.

Helmeppo stares at the spider before bursting into laughter. "I can't believe the Captain Koby and Co-captain Y/n are afraid of a small spider!"

"Small? SmALL?!" You spat in fear. "That monster is not small! Look at the size of those eyes!"

Helmeppo continues to laugh as he picks up the spider and walks out with it. "I'm telling Garp-san!"

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Koby screams after him.

Helmeppo didn't reply once he left. You sighed in relief. You followed as Koby got off the chair.

"Uh... Sorry I couldn't help Y/n-san." Koby scratches the back of his head in embarrassment.

You giggle. "Don't worry about it."

"I can't believe that happened! I'm a captain of the navy! I shouldn't be scared of spiders! I should be afraid of war or something... Right?" Koby looks at you in frustration.

You wrap your arms around his neck and press your forehead agasint his. "Stop worrying about it. I was afraid of a measly spider too."

"I g-guess..." Koby sighs.

He grabs your waist and pulls you close to his body for comfort. He moves his head onto your shoulder and sighs. You smile as his grasp tightens around your waist. His head rubs agasint your neck. You can feel his blush by how warm his face was.

"Are you feeling okay?" You whisper.

Koby nods.

You blink in surprise. Usually he would reply. "Are you sure? You feel pretty warm."

Koby lifts his head up and looks into your eyes. "I'm... Just tired. Cuddles?"

You give him a quick kiss on the cheek before pulling him over to the spider-free bed. You both slide under the blanket and cuddle. He wasn't feeling up to being the big spoon though, so you ended up having him press his face inbetween your breasts. His arms loosely wraped around your hips.

"Y/n... I love you." Koby mumbles.

You kiss the top of his head, "I love you too captain."

"Y/n..." He calls again.

"Yes?"

"I think I overworked again..."

You sighed. "What did I say about overworking yourself, Koby?"

" 'Overworking yourself doesn't make you any better. It makes you tired and bedridden.' " he recites in a whisper.

"Exactly." You run your hands through his pink hair.

He hums in satisfaction.

"Just rest Koby. I'll have Helmeppo-san do your work for today."

"Thank you..." He mumbles before drifting off into slumber.