Jealous

Aris POV

     We were eating dinner y/n was done eating just sitting there babbling away. Demi and I are just talking about our day y/n was getting a little fussy so Demi took her out of her high chair and sat y/n an her lap. I lean in to kiss Demi and once I back away y/n just sits there looking between me and Demi. She leans towards Demi and gives her a very slobbery kiss right on the nose. We both start laughing it was really cute.

"Did you give mommy a kiss on the nose little one?" Demi asks y/n and she just starts giggling again.

"Babe look what you taught her now it's your turn." Demi says as she gives y/n to me and keeps saying give mama a kiss. After I got my kiss we all just start giggling.

"So you are saying I taught her this." I say as I go to give Demi a semi passionate kiss. As I kiss Demi y/n pushes me away and kisses Demi on the nose.

"Is someone getting jealous.huh" I say tickling her stomach. I lean in to kiss Demi again, but y/n pushes me away and starts kissing Demi's cheek.

"Ok y/n I think mommy has had enough kisses for the day." Demi says giggling.

"What can mama have a kiss or does mommy get all of them?" Is say fake pouting. She looks as me and attacks my face with kisses. I just sit there laughing at he because she is just so cute.