Chapter 2

Bella Point of View

On the way to Sam's house, Sam, Paul and Jared showed me their memories of when they first shifted,  along with explaining the details  of whether they imprinted, on who they imprinted on, and how they felt. It was a bit weird, but I think that I will get used to it soon. Apparently, Sam was trying to get my attention because Paul headbutted me and told me that Sam was talking to me. 

S: You will have to stay on the Rez for a couple of weeks while you get used to shifting and doing patrol. Is that ok with you Izzy?

B: Yeah. I told dad that I wanted to transfer to the Rez school anyway, so that I could be closer if you needed me and it would be easier to explain why I am always leaving school for no apparent reason at all.

S: Okay. Well you will have patrol with Paul tonight from 12 to 6. I will Patrol from 6 to 12. Jared will patrol from 12 to 6. Then you and I again. Every 6 hours we will change and each of us will patrol with you twice then we will change the schedule. Sound good everyone?

B: Yeah.

J: Yes.

P: Yep.

S: Alright, well since Jared is supposed to still be on patrol. We will continue with the basics later, and tell you the stories at the next bonfire which is this Saturday at 8pm. 

All: Ok.

We all shifted back except for Jared who went back on patrol. Sam, Paul and I went inside. 

"Emily we have a new wolf."

"Who is it?"

"Why don't you come and see?"

Emily came around the corner and dropped the spoon that she had in her hand.

"Izzy?"

"Yeah Em. It is me. Are you just going to stand there, or come give me a hug?"

She ran to me and gave me a big hug. I noticed that she was crying softly since I hadn't come around much when I was hanging out with the Cullen's. I picked her up and carried her to the couch. 

"I will handle this Sam. Why don't you go tell the counsel that I shifted and arrange everything for the bonfire or have Paul do that while you turn the stove and oven off knowing Emily probably left it on."

"Ok Izzy. Paul and I will both carry out that task.  Go keep her safe please."

"I will Sam."

I turned my attention back to Emily who was still crying in my arms. I held her close and whispered in her ear, "I'm here, don't worry, I'm safe, " over and over again. She eventually fell asleep in my arms. I got up slowly with her in my arms and took her up to her and Sam's room, softly laying her in bed. When I came back down, Sam was back. 

 "It is time for your patrol," he reminds me. 

"Ok Sam. She is upstairs asleep. After my patrol, do I go home or do you want me to come and stay the night here?"

"Come stay the night, but tell Charlie where you will be and get some clothes and car or bike."

"Ok. I will just go up to my room when I get back."

"Ok Izzy."

When Paul and I went on patrol, he showed me what to do and where the treaty line was. All the while showing me what position to patrol at. When he got done showing me the ropes, he ran faste. We each took turns and equally covered half of the patrol. When we got done, I went back home and left a note for Charlie: 

Dear Charlie,

I am staying at Sam's for the night. I came to let you know and get some clothes and my bike. I will be back either later today or sometime tomorrow.

Love,

Izzy

After I got my clothes that I needed into a backpack, I went downstairs, grabbed my keys, phone, and laptop.  I hopped on my bike and left.

  I hopped on my bike and left

^Bella's Bike^

^Bella's Truck^

^Bella's Truck^

^Bella's Phone^

^Bella's Phone^

^Bella's Laptop^

^Bella's Laptop^

^Bella's Backpack^

^Bella's Backpack^