Chapter 6

Bella Point of View

It has been 2 weeks since that night and Leah and I have only gotten closer. We are headed to Sam and Emily's house for a pack meeting. The pack is letting Leah and Seth come because they know the secret and because Leah is my imprint. When we get to Sam and Emily's house, Sam comes up to me and says, "Iz today we are going to let you phase for a little so we can see if everything is all healed up properly. You need to stop if it hurts too much or you feel like something is not right. Ok?"

"Ok Sam. I will now can I phase please?"

"Yes let's go outside so we don't destroy the house cause Emily would be upset if we did plus it gives the imprints enough room to watch and not get hurt."

I yelled out in joy as I ran outside and into the woods. I heard Leah ask Sam why I went into the woods if I was going to phase. Sam answered by saying that we shared our clothes when we phase so if I wanted to have clothes to wear when I phased back to human then I had to take them off and tie them around my ankle. When I was ready I yelled at Sam that I was going to phase and he said to go ahead. I started to think of Edward and how he left me then I phased on the spot and it didn't hurt and everything felt normal so I walked out of the forest. I heard Leah gasp and ask Sam, "Is that Izzy?"

 I heard Leah gasp and ask Sam, "Is that Izzy?"

"Yeah you can talk to her you know. She won't hurt you."

"Ok."

She walked up to me and said to me, "You look amazing Izzy. Can I pet you?"

I nodded my head yes and bend down. "Do you want me to get on?"

I nodded my head again and looked at Sam asking permission with my eyes.

"You look fine Iz you can go with Leah if you want but you have patrol tonight from midnight to 4 ok?"

I nodded my head and Leah got on my back. When she was on Sam told her you better hang on she loves to run fast and I have a feeling that she is going to take off after you say bye or I finish talking."

Leah grabbed on to my fur and yelled a bye as I shot off into the forest. When I came to the beach I slowed down and came to a walk. I headed to my secret cave that only I knew about.

"Where are we going Iz? Right you can't answer me cause you are a wolf right now. I tried to talk to her in my mind like I do with the pack saying, "We are going to a secret place that only I know of as far as I know."

I heard her yelp and spun my head around quickly to see if she was hurt but I couldn't see anything wrong with her so I whined a bit.

"Iz did you just talk to me in my head."

I nodded my head while thinking "Yes" to her. "This is so cool." So for the rest of the way there we talked about how I found the cave. I told her why I shifted for the first time. I also told her about the red head vampire that Laurent was talking about and how there used to be three of them but the Cullens killed one because it came after me. When we got to the cave I knelt down so she could get off my back and walked into the forest and behind a tree and phased back. I put my clothes back on and walked into the cave to see Leah on the blanket that I keep here for when I come. I walk over and sit beside her. She cuddles into my side and asks me "Do you like being in the Pack or do you wish you could leave Forks and start a new life somewhere else?"

"Sometimes I wish I could leave and never come back but that choice was taken away when I shifted the first time. But the Pack has its days Where it is fun and not all work."

"If I asked you to run away from me, would you?"

"Yes. Without question. Because I love you and nothing Will stop me from being with you. Why do you

ask? Does Forks not make you happy because I will do anything to make you the happiest person in the world even if it means that you don't want me in your life."

"Sometimes I just want to leave And never look back. See if the world has more to offer than what is here in Forks."

"Did anyone tell you what my plan was before I shifted? Or that Sam had to Alpha Command me to stay and not leave unless I either found my imprint or he said I could."

"No. Why did he do that?"

"I was going to enlist into the Army and was going to leave but before I could Paul realized what I was going to do and told Sam. They got my dad in on it and tricked me by saying that they were going to have a party to say goodbye but when I got there I noticed that Jake and all my other friends weren't there and before I could run Sam said 'Stop. You are not going to leave Forks or the surrounding forests until you either get permission from me or you find your imprint.'  Had no choice but to listen because there was no Alpha Blood in me as far as I know. But now that I have found you we could leave or we could stay but it has to be your choice. Because of my order."

"Do you still want to enlist into the Army? Or would you stay with me the entire time?"

"It would be up to you if you wanted me to stay with you and get a safe and normal job or if you would let me enlist into the Army? My first priority is you and it always will be. No matter what I will always put you first even if it means that I will die."

"I want to leave Forks and go see some friends in New York we could live with them for a couple of months and then we could get our own place. When we do that we will both get jobs that we want but you have to wait at least two years before you enlist please. I don't want to lose you before I get to live with you for at least that long."

"Of course that sounds like a good plan. When do you want to leave and should we tell at least your mom where we are going to be because I don't want anyone to tell before we are able to leave?"

"Tonight. We will tell Angela where we are going and leave a note to ask her where we went on the table of our houses that way we can get clothes, food, money and some survival gear before we leave because I don't know about you but flying and me don't mix."

"Yeah me either and I think that is a good idea."

I got up and went over to the side of the cave and got something that I had found in the cave when I first shifted.

"After I shifted for the first time I found this with a note. The note said that if I ever needed to carry more than I could in my human form than to wear this. And that it could never get full because it has a charm on it. The note said that they were both from my mom and to call on Artemis if I ever got into trouble that I couldn't get out of."

"Like the Greek Goddess Artemis? Do you believe in that cause I know that I do. And that would actually come in handy since we are going to travel on foot and we can then carry all we need in it."

"Yes I do believe in Greek mythology because how else am I supposed to see myself. And yeah but since it is already about 7 pm let's get going to your house. So that we can get out of town by morning."

"Yeah let's go. My mom and brother should be home but we can sneak in through my window because my room is on the first floor."

And with that we left the cave with Leah on my back and me as my wolf thinking only of Leah and how much I love her.