Chapter 15

Leah Point of View

When morning came, I woke up to a kiss on the forehead not thinking much of it. I said quietly "Go back to sleep Alex. I am tired and want to sleep more." After I said that it took a moment to realize that Alex woke up. "ALEX!?" She started chuckling. "Yes."

"You're up. How are you feeling?"

"I feel better than I did yesterday or at least I think it was yesterday, but what about you I am fairly certain that when I passed out you did something exhausting or that could have put you in danger. Am I wrong?"

"No. I trained until Percy found me then we spared till I broke down crying and then we both went to bed which is how you got here and not the infirmary."

"Oh that was going to be my second question but, in that case, why don't we go to breakfast and scare Percy, Annabeth and Thalia?"

"What do you have in mind? And let's not scare them too much they already feel bad and I don't want you to end up with an arrow, knife or sword in you."

"Good point but my idea is that you go in first and get them talking and then when I come in. I will come up behind them and yell boo and duck just in case they swing."

"Awesome idea. And maybe stand a couple feet back as well though."

"Yeah well let's go."

When we got to the Dining Pavilion I walked in and took a seat across from the three that Alex was going to scare. It didn't even take much to get them to notice that I had sat down.

"Leah, how is Alex? Is she up yet?"

"No, not yet. But I think she will be up soon."

Just as I said this Alex walked in and stood behind them.

"So what is everyone doing today?"

"Well me, and Percy are going to train in the Arena and I think Annabeth was going to plan for the Capture the Flag game on Friday."

"BOO!"

Percy jumped up and swung her sword while Thalia got her bow out and loaded. Annabeth just turned around and got up but from the look on Alex's face she was not happy. Alex turned and ran just as Annabeth took her first step towards her. By the time that Percy and Thalia figured out who had scared them. Alex was at the edge of the forest and Annabeth was a couple of yards away from her. They took off running and yelling "ALEX GET BACK HERE! YOU ARE SO GONNA GET IT!" I was just laughing my ass off at the table then I realized that they would figure out that I knew all along that she was up. So I took off in the direction of one of the other tables and tried to blend in. I sat at the Hermes table and started talking to Conner and Travis Stoll and asked them to make sure that they didn't find me before they got to Alex and she was ok to protect me.

"Sure. We wouldn't want an angry wolf around the camp and plus that was a great prank who came up with it?"

"Alex. I just help with the planning and getting it to work where she wouldn't get hurt right away."

By the time the others got back realizing that they couldn't catch Alex since she had extra speed in both forms. I was blending in and they didn't find me until one of the younger campers at the Hermes table asked me "Hey Leah, how do you know Percy, Thalia, and Annabeth?"

"Good question but bad timing. I will find you later and explain but right now I need to run before they catch me."

I got up and turned. When I did, I saw that Percy was the closest and hadn't noticed me but Thalia did and since she was the farthest, she yelled "Percy, Leah is behind you!"