Chapter 17

Alex Point of View

I still can't believe that I am here with my mate and talking to my heroes. If you had asked me a year ago if I thought that I would be where I am today, I would have told you to get yourself checked out. Because you were nuts and I thought that there wasn't going to be a future for me. But now looking around and seeing my heroes and interacting with them is so surreal. There is not anything that I would change if I had the chance to because there isn't anything that could make this better. I got my girl, my family, and a team that will always have my back no matter what is going on so I wouldn't change my life for the world. Turns out me, Tobin, Hope and Ashlyn have a lot in common according to Hope and Tobin. I can't wait to meet her and find out for myself. Suddenly my mom calls me over and wants to talk to me outside.

"Alex. You know that you and the others will have to tell the team and coaching staff the truth about the supernatural and mythical worlds if you stay with the team and when you go to the army that you will have to tell at least your commanding officer the same things correct?"

"I didn't think of that, but I guess I can talk to Grandpa Z and see if he would let me tell them about the mythical and as for the supernatural, I would just have to talk to Charlie and see if I could take them to a meadow behind the house to show them and answer their questions and see if Dr. Cullen would help explain with me."

"That sounds like a good idea, but you handle the supernatural and I will handle my father."

"Ok. Could you send Charlie out while I call Dr. Cullen?"

"Sure."

I got my phone out and dialed the familiar number while waiting for Charlie.

C: Hello.

A: Hey, Dr. Cullen it is Bella. Well Alex now but anyways I was wondering if you could meet me and Charlie outside the diner right now, I want to ask you something and would feel better if it was done in person than over the phone?

C: Sure. Be there in a minute. See you soon.

A: See you soon.

As I hung up Charlie and Dr. Cullen came up to me and the look on Charlie's face said that he knew what I was going to ask. As they stopped by me, they greeted each other and then looked at me.

"So, what did you need to talk to me about?"

"So basically, I need your help explaining the supernatural to my national soccer team so that they don't freak out when me or the others in my friend group that got called up get hurt and it only takes us a day or so to recover or when we eat more than the whole team combined and not gain any weight. I was going to ask Charlie to use the meadow behind his house to show the whole team and their staff and then answer questions after but thought that I could use some help explaining from different perspectives such as you and your families if that would be alright. If need be, I can get special permission from Aro, Caius and Marcus for you to help."

"I would love to help and yes please get permission from them so that I know that they won't hurt anyone for telling them."

"And go ahead and use the meadow. Just make sure that Leah brings extra clothes so that in case you tear yours apart you still have some to wear when you change back."

"Thanks, and I will. Now to call Uncle Caius."

When I said that Dr. Cullen's eyes widen and looked down. Whoops forgot that I didn't tell them that I was related to him. Anyway, when I got permission to tell the team and their staff, I set up a day and time with Dr. Cullen. Since it was Friday night, we decided to meet at Charlies house tomorrow and get the rest of the team here tonight. Mom ended up coming out and said that Grandpa Z gave all clear to tell them since he wanted to bless the team anyway and that they would all come and meet us in the clearing after the supernatural was revealed to them. We all walked back in except Dr. Cullen and sat back down. Percy, Leah, Hope and Tobin all looked at me with questioning looks but I ignored them and looked at Jill.