Chapter 1

*Packs' thoughts are in Italics with the first letter of their name next to what they say.*
Bella Point of View

Edward just broke up with me in the woods. I mean, who does that when they told you not to go into the woods in the first place. Not that I listened to him. I started to think about what he said and slowly started to burn up. I knew what was happening because Mom and Dad were both from the Rez, and even though they weren't imprints, they both wanted to keep me. When Mom found her imprint in Paul, they separated. So I knew the legends and believed them. I quickly walked back to my house and yelled for my Dad.
"It's starting."
"It is ok. Just calm down and relax baby girl. Lets get you to the meadow behind the house."
"Ok Daddy."
We got to the meadow and Dad called Billy so he could get Sam, Paul, and Jared to come to help dad once I shift.
"Dad it hurts."
"I know it does honey. Just embrace it and it won't hurt as much."
I did what he said and then I exploded into a snow white wolf with black paws and bright green eyes.

"I did what he said and then I exploded into a snow white wolf with black paws and bright green eyes

^(Bella' s Wolf)^
All of a sudden, I heard Sam in my head asking if I was alright.

B: Yeah, but I think my Dad likes my wolf or is surprised cause he is staring at me.

S: Paul and I are almost there. Jared is running patrol right now.

B: Ok, how do I shift back?

S: Calm down and think happy thoughts.

B: Ok thanks Sam.

Once I calmed down, I shifted back.  My dad gave me a change of clothes that I didn't see him grab before we left.
"Sam and Paul are almost here and Jared is on patrol." I told dad.
"Ok."
A few minutes later, Sam and Paul walked out of the woods.
"Hey Charlie." Said Sam.
"Hi Charlie." Said Paul.
"Hey boys. I will just be going home. I will let you talk to Bella. Oh and Bella?"
"Yeah dad."
"I was wondering if you wanted to move to the Rez and go to the school there."
"Just me or the both of us?"
"Both of us."
"I want to move to the Rez, but can I finish school at Forks High since it is almost graduation?"
"Sure sweety."
"Ok see you later dad."
"See you later."
With that, Sam, Paul and I headed into the woods and shifted. Then made our way to the Rez and Sam's house.

S: Jared meet us at my house.

J: Sure thing Sam.