Chapter 8

Artemis Point of View

Zoë and I were driving my chariot when suddenly I heard a voice I stop for a moment and listen.

"Artemis please guide us as we travel through the woods and help keep us safe."

"Zoë can you look and see if you see any maidens in the forest near Washington State. We must keep an eye on them I recognize the voice of who prayed to me."

"Yes Artemis. I will. And who was the voice if I may ask."

"Our Daughter has left Forks and I do not know why. But she has prayed that I guide her and keep her and her companion safe."

"Artemis you know if I were to go and find them if would not be against the rules and they would be safe or I could ask Percy and Thalia to find them."

"I really would like all three of you to go but I fear that only you would not try to shoot first and ask questions later. So you shall go and not the others be fast I will teleport you as close as I can when they are sleeping but for now Alejandra is running with her companion on her back full speed away from Forks."

"Ok. I will go to our tent and get supplies for myself and extra for them along with weapons. And you said her companion was on her back asleep does that mean she shifted."

"Yes it does and I had Hermes give her what we made along with a note. She has them with her but I don't think she ever found the bow or the knives when you find them show her and offer help but don't tell her who I am yet you may tell her who you are but wait to tell her how you know her."

"I will. And I will leave to get ready now and get some sleep cause knowing how stubborn we are she is bound to be twice that and run till she is about to pass out or her companion wakes up and tells her to take a break."

"Alright I will come get you when they stop when I teleport you to them walk about 300 yards Northwest and you will find them."

"Very well. Good night my love."

Later that night I put my chariot on autopilot and went to me and Zoë's tent and found that when she left me, she sent and got things ready as she said. I saw her in her pajamas on our bed asleep so I changed and got in bed with her. When I laid down, she rolled over, draped her arm over my waist and cuddled into my side. I put my arms around her and went to sleep as well.

The next day as I checked on the girls, I heard someone pray to me for help my first thought was of Alejandra and her companion. I check to see where they are and go to Zoë.

"Zoë, I think we need to go to Alejandra and her companion right now."

"Why? What is wrong?"

"Alejandra 's companion just prayed for my help and when I checked where they were. They were almost surrounded by monsters and Alejandra is hurt badly."

"Let's go do the others come with it might help."

"Yes they will."

I called all of the girls and told them to bring the weapons only. When they all got here, I teleported us right in front of the monsters and Alejandra and her companion.

"Zoë take everyone except for Phoebe and take care of the monsters. Phoebe help me with Alejandra and her companion."

"Yes my love and be safe."

"Always and you as well. Now come Phoebe."

As me and Phoebe approached Alejandra and her companion she started growling and tried to get up but it looked like she couldn't and so she looked at her companion as if saying something.