Prologue (EDITED)

Jean's PoV

Hello my name is Jean Denise and I'm 12 and grade 7 in NDA Lhs, I have 3 best friends which are girls not boys, there names are Jazelle,Hannah, And Win-Win.

I woke up by the middle of the night and my parents are fighting, as I went downstairs and saw my father hurt.

"Dad, are you ok?" I asked and he nodded and hugged him, as I hear footsteps from the stairs and saw my mom with a suitcase in her hand.

"Jean,I'm leaving you and dad and please don't look for me" she said and the air of silence came, my mother is pure Filipino and dad was pure korean. Until I break the air of silence.

"Omma! Ano ba! Iba nag sakatan mo si Appa! Na gising niyo moko at Iiwanin mo kami!" Nasumigaw ko sa Omma ko.

Siya nag response " Ayaw ko na Jean!" She looked up to me, " Di ko mahal ang Appa mo! I even have the most miserable life here with you and Appa!. Which is why I'm leaving you."

"Sige Omma! Alis ka na! Ayaw ko nakita dito sa buhay namin! At wag ka babalik ka dito" sabi ko at bigla siya umalis.

Nag bigla iiyak ako sama rin si Appa ko. I hate this even my life. As na kuha Lang ako ng tea at na punta ako sa taas.

Tatawagin ko si Noona Jazelle

Ja- Jazelle J- Jean

Ja- What! You almost lead me to Losing!
J- My mom left
Ja-What?!
As I explained more with tears in my eyes and she sighed and said.
J- we continued this tomorrow to other noonas araso?
J-Araso! Kasamida Noona!
J- Nae Anneyong!
J-Anneyong!
*End of Convo*

As I went to sleep to forget about earlier of this night.

*Beep*  *Beep*  *beep*

As I woke up and dress up for school, it's Monday and dad left me breakfast and off to work without a goodbye. And went to school by walking to school waiting bus ride. Saw Win-Win and others and greeted me, as I greeted them back and sat beside Jazelle.

"How did you handle this?" Jazelle asked

"Hurt and anger" I responded

As the bus arrived and rode of with others one with the most meaniest and who is Queen bee in our school.

She send us each glared and we glared her back.

When we arrived in school and I was about to get my books and return my sketch book. *Groans* look who it is.

"Hello losers" She greeted

"Ano ba ang gusto mo ha? Wait Lang Wala ang gusto?!" Win-Win said as everyone was watching and Lucy (name of the bully), slapped Win-Win. Everyone was shocked until.

"Lucy,Win,Jean,Jazelle, And Hannah proceed to the principal office" our vice principal Miss William said

As we went to 8th floor because each floor is until 30.

When we arrived at office. Mr Antonio, our school principal led us inside.

"I seen everything and Miss Lee why did you do that to Miss Yoo here" Mr Antonio snapped at Lucy and she was sweating.

"I wasn't th-"she was making some excuse. And mr Antonio made us leave and leave Lucy behind

*Time skip*

When it's lunch, win and Hannah are getting there Phones out including Jazelle. I get my iPod out and draw some sketches.

Hannah's PoV

When everyone is doing there own business, I decided to check up the BTS news and log in there website.

"Jackpot!" I said and founded the concert of BTS here in Manila, when I showed them the concert days and were all squealing. Until Lucy came to read 17 apology letters from the day she bullied us until now. After that she bowed and left, Win spoke up.

"Ang mahal nag Vip" Win-Win said until Jazelle came up with an idea.

"Alam ko na ano ang kukuhanin na job, Sa Korean Cafe guys" sabi ni Jazelle

"Boi, pwede ba ng high schoolers mag apply?" Jean asked

"Oo boi, pwede" Jazelle responded

"That's settle, Korean cafe it is" sabi ko as we all nodded and went to our class.

Win-Win's PoV

My parents left me for unknown reason as I went to the kitchen and get some snacks and I saw a paper in the cabinet. As I saw it, it was a adoption paper. As tears came in my eyes and slowly falling down and cried all my feelings out, why did I do Omma and Appa! Why!

As I went upstairs in my room crying. This is the worst afternoon ever.

I don't know what to do

Jazelle's PoV

When I arrived home my parents went out the house with a suitcases and handed me a piece of paper and they said 'We love you one last time and have fun'. As I was totally confused and went inside and read the paper as tears came up. It's a Adoption papers I can't believe this and I don't know who is my adoptive father.

As I saw the family picture me I took it and smashed it in the ground, and kneel down and fixing it while I crying, I don't care about myself being bleeding I cared is why they left me behind.

Hannah's PoV

My parents told me about everything and they left me and I was angry and ripped the adoption papers and ran upstairs and cry all of my feelings out. And removed my promise ring from them. As I looked myself in the mirror and I looked like a mess, I touched my locket to the girls. And continued to cry in my pillow.

Jean's PoV

After a long day I saw my dad going to the van with a suitcase and as he saw me, he went inside and drove off. I shouted him multiple times saying "Dad! Stop please" and he was faster than me and I ran back home and saw a letter to my parents. That dated to before mother left me and dad.

Dear Jean,

Your Father and I divorced before leaving you and I am so sorry for everything and I know your adoptive father will take care of you. Don't worry he is a good person.

We love you so much princess! Good luck with him

Love
Mom and Dad

As I ripped the letter and went in my room and cried and I always wanted to know why did they did this to us.

As i get my phone and go to messenger and text my Girls.

W-Win
H-Hannah
J and J- Jean & Jazelle

H- I can't do this anymore!
W- We didn't do anything wrong to The this is the worst day ever!
J and J- Me too!
W- I gonna go to sleep!
H- Me gonna Cry!
J- I gonna destroy my pictures!
J- Me GONNA CRY AS WELL!

*End of Convo*

As I went to my pillow and cry and cry. I hate this world!
——————————————————————————————————————
A/N: Here is Prologue and it was so long and this book is gonna be ON HOLD. Chapter 1 will be released soon!! Bye Winfans!!