Chapter 16: Suprise

Jean's PoV

"Yeonjun,wait how did you know about this?"

"I have to tell you girls a warning about the D. I was a former D liner" Yeonjun said

"What!?" Everyone said in unison

"There was a D liner and you are all in danger, But i can't tell you today." Yeonjun said

"Why not? Are you still working for D as you fake to tell us that you quit." Win-Win said

"Nope and i'm telling you the truth, just one day i tell you all. I promise" Yeonjun said

"You better." I said as he nodded as we all exchanged numbers and left.

Its been few weeks since the incident happened, Bighit called Bangtan and us for our meeting

As we came and bowed, Bang Si-hyuk smiled as told them to sit down, He cleared his throat and looked at them.

"Good afternoon! I have a good and bad news to announced, who wants to start with?" He asked

"Bad news." Jenny said as he looked at the girls.

"Due to recent accidents as i see it, at first disapointing about the scandal and more accidents came. terrifying it is and i cared about your safety and here in Bighit we cared about everyones safety. " He said and the girls looked down in shame.

"And the good news for you all is that..... We're Debuting a girl group." Bang announced as everyone clapped.

"Guess whose the members?" PD nim asked and everyone got confused.

"Win-Win,Jean,Hannah,Yuna,Mi young, Jazelle, and Jenny. You girls are debuting as a girl group and Bangtan your now their fathers/Seniors! Congratulations and Training starts soon." Bang said happily and the girls looked shocked and happy at the same time.

We stood and hugged along crying with happiness.

"Win-Win and Jean, i need to talk to girls after." Bang said as they nodded and after few minutes in meeting.

The meeting ended and we followed bang to their office, He smiled and said "Girls, i mentioned about the girlgroup and now i decided the leader." Bang said as he looked at Me.

"Your leader is you, Jean. As for you Win-Win the eldest and i can see you singing so your the Visual along Vocalist. Your introduction videos will start tomorrow and told your teachers the excuse letter. Your dismissed." Bang said as the we nodded and we hugged Bang. And left.

When their outside they hugged and they still cried.

"OmO! I am really happy right now, this is the best day ever." I said as i  smiled and Win-Win smiled as well and went to the eleventor.

Jenny's PoV

We're waiting for Win-Win and Jean in Bangtan's practice room, as they came in as Bangtan hugged us.

"Okay guys, it's time to practice your new song. Kaja (Let's go)." Sungdeuk said as they went to their position. Sungdeuk came to the girls to get more each other. Until the practice starts.

Jean's PoV

(Time skip to Jean's introduction video.)

With everyone along with PD nim are here and my concept is Art. Because i love art, as Appa came along with Jenny and Hannah.

"Unnie! Fighting!" They both said as i smiled and hugged them.

"Jean-ah, Fighting!! I love you baby." Appa said as i smiled and hugged him.