Chapter 15: Expected the Unexpected

A/N: Hello ARMYS!!! Here's chapter 15 hope you all enjoy. ⚠️ Language ⚠️

Reader's PoV

The girls are afraid what will happened when Manager PD-nim called a meeting for them including their appas, Seong min and her clicks are ready for their plan.

Catherine smirked as she looked the pictures of the girls as she get her red marker, Mark X in Hannah, Jazelle, Areum, and Jenny.

"It's time, Don't fail me Seong min." Catherine said as she laughed and left her room.

Hannah woke up along with girls and got ready, Jimin is the driver for today and Yoongi will make breakfast along with Hoseok. Hannah checked her phone as 'D' stopped texting them few weeks which the girls are pleased, but Yuna think it's not the end of the game yet.

"Hey guys, have you seen my lip balm?" Win-Win asked as Jenny pointed in her picked as she looked at her pocket and found her lipblam, looking at Jenny with a embarrassing look.

"Sorry." Win-Win said as she looked down as Jenny smiled and said "It's fine, anyways go downstairs and Uncle Hoseok and Yoongi are cooking us breakfast, and your dad is taking us to school."

Win-Win smiled and went downstairs.

Ping*

Haneul: Hi Win-Win! See you girls later at the same spot!!.

Me: Yeah see you soon~~~~

Haneul: Hey, wanna hang out tomorrow?

Me: I can check my schedule if I am sorry.

Haneul: it's fine after all your the Daughter of Park Jimin of BTS.

Haneul: gtg bye 👋

Me : Bye!!!

Win-Win smiled as she eat her breakfast, chatting with Yuna as they get ready, They went to Jimin's car and waved their appas goodbye.

"Bye Uncle Jimin!."

"Bye dad, see you later."

Jimin smiled as he kissed Win-Win's forehead as she ran to her friends.

Hannah's PoV

Seong min and her clicks keeps making us annoying and she even gossip every one about me and others, They are such a snitch.

I went to the washroom until someone pushed me in the side, I looked and it was the dumb idiots.

"What do you want, did your dumb leader what's you to ruin everything for herself." I said as they laughed and said "Shut up will you, don't call Seong min dumb and the more dumber is you are." Young sook said as they started to punch me and Young smirked as stab me with her pocket knife.

Jenny was there tied up along with Areum and Jazelle, this wasn't good and I knew things bad will happen.

When they leave to change their uniforms and I took the phone, without getting caught I immediately texted Win-Win.

Noona! Help me! Jebal (Please) Noona.

Unnie What's wrong, is everything okay?

Win-Win..........

Unnie don't worry I send the Help ASAP!.

*End of Convo*

The girls came back and kick me one last and saying 'goodbye Bitch'. As they left and Jenny untied herself along unties the others and ran up to me. The phone rang and Jazelle answered

"Jean get help Hannah is bleeding I repeat Bleeding." Jazelle panickly said

I heard and the Ambulance will come shortly. Jean said

"Hannah is gonna faint, god I swear I will. Oh my Hannah!!!" Jazelle screamed.

*Phone call ended

Jenny's PoV

Oh no! Seeing Hannah stabbed was terrfiying! Seong min is gonna pay for what she had done.

The phone rang  once again and i picked it up.

Hello! Girls is Hannah Unnie alright?  Who did this to her?! I didnt tell the others yet and the meeting was canceled due to PD-nim's family emergency.

Winnie, she's not good and its Seong min and her clicks. She stabbed her and tied us up here.

What the Fuck?! These bitches! Anyways update more the hospital.

Okay! See you!.

Bye and Dad along with uncles are gonna sleep, im in the dorm and i gonna tell them you had a sleepover in Areum's house.

Okay, good idea!.

*End of Call*

Were going with the paramedics along with Hannah, and Dad called us. Great i quickly answer the call.

Hello! Jen! Where are you?! I'm worried sick about you, young lady!

Dad, im in Areum's place along with others.

Do i hear sirens.

That's the movie dad,anyways i see you tomorrow.

Okay Sweetie! See you girls.

End of Call

Win-Win's PoV

Seong min and her bitchy clicks did this to her and the rest. When everyone are asleep, Jenny texted us and we went to the hospital.

When we arrived we weared mask and many people send us negative commemts because of the scandal, We saw Hannah and Jenny smiled.

"She's fine but she will be home tomorrow as al-" Jenny said until Jean interupt.

"What about that Bitch anyways! She did this to you guys! She needs justice!." Jean Cried

"You can't stop her, she's unstopable along with her clicks. I bet she's working with someone." Areum said

"I bet they're working with D."

We turned around and saw..... a guy.

"My name is Yeonjun, Hannah's seatmate in Class. I know about them and D."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatsup! Sorry for a long update but here's chapter 15, anyways Next chapter will definely more drama.

Make sure follow me here in Wattpad and see you guys in chapter 16.