Chapter 19: Audition (Part 2)

Jazelle's POV

History was our last class, me and Hannah are heading at the Girls locker room to change into comfortable jogging pants and t-shirts.

Once we're all set, we headed to the practice room to work on our dance routine.

(Skip to the Audition)

After Seong min and her clicks audition...to be honest i didn't know that she audition but they are good.

"Hannah and Jazelle, you both are next!" Minju, the leader of the troop called us.

Me and Hannah get in the position as the music came.

(They are dancing Love Scenerio and you can play the video right here!!)

Once the music is finished, the members cheered and the leader gave us thumbs up.

Once we bowed and smiled, we looked at each other as we hugged.

"Next!" Minju said

We took our seats and we received a glare from Seong min as Hannah glared her back.

"That's nice but not the best i see, besides you wouldn't pass the audition." Seong min said as we rolled our eyes and Hannah told me we should move far from them.

As i nodded in agreement as we move a few miles away from them in the gym.

Hannah's POV

After the Audition, i headed back to my locker to grab my powerbank. I closed my locker and saw Yeonjun, he smiled and said "I watch you and Jazelle dance, you we're amazing."

I look down and smiled, I said "Um...Thank you Yeonjun, but i better be going."

"Where are you going?" He asked

"Back to Jazelle, she needs to borrow my powerbank since her phone is dead from playing Mobile Legends and the music." I replied

"Can i come with?”He asked

I nodded in agreement as we headed to the gym, he held my waist...pulling me closer to him.

We looked into each other and he said "Don't worry, i will protect you Hannah Kim."

I said "I will also protect you Yeonjun Kim."

We continue headed to the gym because if we keep staying there for so long, Jazelle will be pissed without her phone to charged.

Jenny's POV

I was running because i was late for the audition, gosh darn it! Damn these  heels are hard to run for!!

I managed turn left wing and see the room of the school news paper, i opened the door as everyone looked at me.

I was sweating and panting, one of the members came to me.

The girl with blue eyes, blonde high pony tail, and the clipboard that she is hold smiled at me.

"Hello! Are you here for the audition?" She asked

"Yes, am i late? Is it over?" I asked

She laughed sofly and replied "Nope! You're just in time! Take the Computer no. 5 to write your essay in printed, by the way my name is Ae-cha. I'm the supervisor of the Magic Gossip, good luck and hope you be chosen by our president. Fighting!"