Chapter 12: Trouble

A/N: Here's Chapter 12 and guys vote,comment, and add this book to your playlist!! Also check out my books in my profile and follow me as well thanks you guys. Here's chapter 12.

Reader's PoV

Everyone looks shocked expect Haneul and Jeune, they look confused as Hannah stood up and asked Win-Win's biological mother "What are you doing here, tita? You left Win-Win and now you want to talk to her. You know how hard she suffered when you and Tito leave her!?" As she replied "I'm here to talk to her one last time please Hannah I'm her biological mother." As Hannah sighed and said "you only have 5 minutes." As Mrs Yoo smiles and breathes in and out as she went to Win-Win's room.

Win-Win's POV

I woke up because of the beeps and seeing my......mother what is she doing here?! She and dad left me to my idol. As she looked at me and locked our eyes,looking to each other as the air came. I broke the air of silence.

"What are you doing here, shouldn't you be with dad?" I asked coldly and she replied "Ang dahilan kung bakit narito ako dahil narinig ko ang balita, sinabihan ako ni Hannah na mayroon akong 5 minuto upang kausapin ka." As I responded "okay lang, sabihin sa akin ang dahilan kung bakit ka at tatay ang umalis sa akin sa K-pop idol bilang aking adoptive father?" As she sighed and said "Win-Win, ang iyong ama at ako ay walang pera at nagpasya na ibigay sa iyo sa ibang tao. Iyon ay pinapayagan ni Mr Bang sa amin sa bagong grupo, nakilala namin at tanggapin si Ginoong Park upang dalhin ka. Kaya kami ay naka-sign at sumang-ayon isang beses sa edad na 13 dalhin nila sa iyo sa Korea." And Hannah entered and glared at my mother and said "2 Minutes tita."

"I know anak." She said softly and looked at me and said "Win-Win, Mag-ingat sa iyong sarili at Mr Park ay matamis at banayad na tao. Ikinalulungkot ko ang tungkol sa lahat ng bagay at umaasa na pinatawad mo ako, nais ko sa iyo ang lahat ng pinakamainam na pinahahalagahan kong anak na babae. " As I replied "Okay ma, Visit me please and I want to see dad. I miss you both." As she responded "I will anak, I miss you too." As She get up and hugged me and I hugged back, she kissed my forehead and left.

"Are you okay with your right leg?" Hannah asked as I nodded and the letter was there in my bedside, I was scared same is Hannah.

We have the same expression as i pick the letter up and read it.

Did you like your surprise, Win-Win? I send your mother here and she knows about me. Hopefully it won't last because some secrets are out in your school.

When you go back in school I hope you have the amazing another humiliation

- D

I was angry and sad, is this all the plan as I looked at Hannah as I cried and she confront me.

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS DOING DID TO ME!!!!! SOMEDAY I WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE D.

Mean while at BTS Household

They woke up wondering where are the girls as they starting to get worried, Yoongi shouted to call the boys to the living room.

"Yoongi turn it up." Jin said as he turned the Volume up.

"BTS's daugthers Win-Win And Jenny are at the ********** hospital and according to the sources, Win-Win got shot in the right leg as for Jenny. A whole day without food or water." Reporter 1 said

"Someone has a guts to kidnapped them, We're all waiting for Bighit's statement and BTS's statement and this is Channel 5 reporting a good morning to you all." Reporter 2 said

As Jimin closed the TV and they all looked worried and sad at the same time, as they changed and went to the hospital.

Back to Win-Win and the girls

Jean's PoV

Our Appas arrived as Appa hugged me and asked me if I'm hurt, I told him I was fine as Jin and Jimin went to the room, Hanuel and Jeune are about to leave.

"Thanks for the rescue." I said as Jeune replied "Your welcome, and praying for them in better and faster healing." As I nodded as we hugged.

As they left and Jazelle saw me blushing and punched my arm lightly, as I punched her back lightly and we laughed.

Jimin's POV

I saw her sleeping and I carefully touched her cheek and kissed it, RM went inside as he looked at Win-Win and looked at me.

"She's gonna be alright Jimin, all she needs is her time to heal her poor right leg." He said as I responded "Hyung, what about the statement?" As he replied "We'll do it later." Just then Manager PD-nim came in as he looked worried and looked at Win-Win.

"We need to find someone who's responsible for this." He said as he looked at me and Namjoon hyung.

"Poor Win-Win And Jenny, the girls need extra security when they went to school and everywhere. " PD nim said as Win-Win started to get up.

"Appa" She said but her voice cracked as I handed her water for her to drink, after few drinks she closed the cap and placed the bedside.

"Win-Win, did you know who shot your leg?" PD nim asked softly as she responded "I don't know I can't remember, sorry Sir." As he smiled and said "it's okay just rest up child, I go check on Jenny." He said as he leave the room.

"Are you sure  don't remember who shot your right leg?" Namjoon hyung asked as she nodded and we stayed for a while.

Win-Win's POV

I lied about not remembering who shot me, I don't want them to know I have a ex boyfriend who's really being a psycho, Hannah and Jazelle came with food.

I was hungry but luckily they got her on time and Yaaasssss CHEESE PIZZA WITH CHEESE CRUST INSIDE!!!. I love pizza, a lot. Hehehehe.

Reader's POV

3 days later, Bighit and BTS released their statement as Catherine and Yuna laughed. Yuna looked worried as Catherine asked "why are you looked so worried?" As I replied "is this a good thing to torture my cousins?" As Catherine responded "Yes Yuna, they really need to learn their lessons."

"Are you sure, I don't want to hurt them physically Cat."

PANG

"Listen Yuna, they deserve this okay.  You don't need them besides you have me understand?!" Catherine said after she slapped Yuna in her left cheek.

She nodded and went home, Catherine looked pissed and said "Stupid Yuna, anyways Phase 2 completed and now phase 3 starting now. Seong-min I need your help, destroy Hannah and the others also pretend to be D." I said as she nodded and left.

They might survived but not yet they will, Their Appas are Mine. MINE.

*Evil laughs*.

TBC