Chapter 5: Goodbye Philippines/ School Shopping

Reader's POV

After the concert, it's time for the girls to say goodbye to their friends. Win-Win is staring at the window wearing black clothes with a locket that is oval shaped, with her black glasses because her hair is Magenta.

"Sweetie let's go!" Jimin called and Win-Win went to her Appa and went out of their room, knowing the girls will not come back here in Manila for good.

As they went downstairs and everyone stood up and the manager left first, when the group went out they saw friends of Win-Win,Jazelle,Jean, And Hannah.

The manager give them a 5 minute goodbye to them. After he went inside the bus, they're all tears in there eyes.

Hannah's PoV

We're all gonna miss our friends, I have to talk to Ella.

"Kaya nag-iiwan ka na, alam namin na lahat ka guys ngayon ay pinagtibay ng K-pop boy band BTS at hilingin sa iyo ang lahat ng mga pinakamahusay na!"
Sabi niya at mag hugged kami same kila Win-Win,Jean, at Jazelle.

""Win-Win!  Tiyak na makaligtaan ka namin at Good luck sa BTS, at w-wag mo -kalimutan sa videocall at boses na tawag ok? "  Sabi ni Nicole at nodded si Win-Win at nakuha namin ang aming mga bagahe at binigyan sila ng magandang daan at binigyan ang kawani ng bagahe at isang huling alon ng paalam sa aming mga kaibigan, at pumasok sa loob ng bus.

"Unnie Mamiss ko sila!" Sabi ni Win-Win

"Ako rin!" Sabi ko pinabayaan nating lahat ang ating mga luha at sumigaw, ang aming mga dads ay hugged sa amin at hinarap kami malumanay.

mahirap na malayo sa iyong mga kaibigan, ngunit ipinangako ko sa kanila na magsasalita ako sa kanila sa telepono at laging nandoon para sa kanila kahit malayo na kami.

When we all arrived at the airport and paparazzi we're there, the first one to get out is the Manager.

"Girls stay with your appa, Jean stay with me when we get out from the bus" Uncle RM said and Jean nodded and we all get out.

(Time Skip before boarding)

We're almost to leave and Win-Win and Jean went to Starbucks as for me and Jazelle, we went to French Cafe with Mi-Young .

Jean's PoV

When we're in Starbucks, We're really sad because we're gonna leave Philippines and stay in Korea forever.

Win-Win is looking at her phone and calling someone, and sadly she looked at me with sad face.

"Who's are you gonna call?" I asked and she replied "My *cough* you know who." And I shooked and looked at the counter and order some drinks and meet up at Hannah and girls in the French cafe.

When I was to order, Win-Win went to Hannah.

I know why but you will find out eventually.

Win-Win's POV

I was to call Johnny but he didn't answered until he answered the second call.

"Hey! Listen there's something I need to tell you!" Johnny said

"Yes, Johnny!" I said

"We need to break up" he said and I stopped walking and I froze for a minute.

"W-What?" I said uttered

"I fell in love with someone else...and I'm sorry" he said and ended the call,Tears are falling down and went to Hannah quickly.

When I arrived Hannah saw me in tears and we went to the washroom, and I told Hannah everything until Hannah get mad.

"Johnny is an idiot, I can't believe this! Aarrrgghhh! Idiot Johnny!" Hannah angrily said and I told her not get too much mad.

Hannah claims down after by breathing and hug, and went out seeing Jean with our drinks.

Jazelle also know about Johnny including Yuna.

"Girls! Let's go it's boarding time" Uncle J-Hope said and we all went up and Hannah gets there food and went inside in the Jetplane.

I sat beside the girls and Hannah was chatting Janica, Johnny's twin sister and Janica told us everything which got me and Hannah mad.

After eating Hannah and I talk a little before sleep time.

(Time Skip)

"Win-Win! Wake up! Or else I will scold you!" Appa Jimin said waking me up as I get up and get my thing because we arrived and we went inside the bus and were all seeing a beautiful view here in Korea.

Reader's PoV

After a few days later the girls will have school shopping with the boys, they were excited and a little scared after.

They all went inside the department store and the girls had a crazy idea. Win-Win and Lily went inside the shopping cart, and Jean pushed and Win-Win laughed happily. Maybe this will forget Win-Win's break up, Jimin and Jungkook saw it and laughed and did the same with the boys. And later they had a race and the girls won and the boys lost and left the mall with biggest smile.

Jazelle's POV

That's a lot of fun today! We went to the park and we also went to the photo booth and first us girls and next boys only, finally all of us and did some silly faces.

And Win-Win got her teddy bear plushie. We went home and saw a paper from the table, RM picked up the paper and read it.

Until RM response " Girls you all go to a different school according to Manager PD-nim, Hannah,Jazelle, And Jenny to three are going to Magic Dance Korean School. (I made these school names so it's not real ok) Next is Win-Win, Yuna, and Jean in Arts and Dream Korean Academy And Mi-Young is going to Flowers and Learners Korean Elementary school.

We all nodded and our school will start next 5 weeks.

A/N: Annyeonhaseyo Chingu! Sorry for not updating for a while and busy for Acting!! And shout out to Jean-San  and saeng-il chugha! (Happy Birthday) And wish her a happy birthday, and I see you all in next chapter!!

Anneyong!!