Chapter 18: Audition day (Part 1)

Hannah's PoV

Yeonjun is still planing to take Catherine down along with Yuna, Today is the day that we have to audition in school clubs today. It's required by the school of our own.

While we eat Jean asked "Hey Yuna! What group are you joining?".

"Music club, what about you Jean?" She answered as Jean responded "Arts club!
" She said as she smiled.

"What about English club, Jean?" Uncle Namjoon said

“Nu-uh!” Jean said with a cute face

"I join the journalism!" Jenny said

"I joined the Theatre club!" Win-Win said

"I join the Dance troupe!" Jazelle said as we looked at her as she smiled.

"I joined the Dance troupe with Jazelle as well." I said as they clapped.

"I'm joining the theatre as well!." Mi young said as we smiled and finished breakfast and get ready.

Today Appa is gonna bring us to school, we didn't know that we have same date.
I was really nervous and excited as well i hope thst they accepted me and Jazelle in the dance troupe.

Once we arrived at school we met up with Areum and Naeun. They looked excited as we are.

"Are you guys Excited!!!!" Naeun said as Yeonjun and guy with brown hair came to us and made Jenny blushed.

"Ooohhhhh Unnnie is in love!!!" We teased her as she hid her face at my shoulder as we laughed.

They arrived and Jenny was sweating but keep cool inside.

"annyeonghaseyo nae ileum-eun Byung Woo inmida." Byung woo introduces himself as Yeonjun cleared his throat and said "This is Byung woo, He's a good friend of mine please take care of him well." With a cute smile we bowed and introduced ourselves.

"Annyeonhaseyo Byung woo! Kim Jenny inmida." Jenny introduces herself first.

As we followed as well and Byung woo is half korean as well, he's half Japanese! That totally cool. We went inside and talk more.

Win-Win's PoV

We have shorten period today and after class, Hanuel wants to brings me to Theater room.

"So what are you goona Audition for?" I asked

"Same as you! I have been acting since i was 12 years old. "He answered

"That's amazing! Me as 8 years old that i start to acting." I said as he looked at me with a shocked.

"Really!! Wow Noona!!." He said and wait is he calling me Noona!!!. AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

We both blushed and walk together to the theater room, i got frustrated when i saw Catherine glaring at us .This gives me the chills, Hanuel cathrine’s glare so he glaback at Catherine, i don't know why she wants us do go down me and the girls. Will she change...

*Flashback*

Hannah and the rest are here, while Jean poured juice on her cup. I looked up at Jazelle as she nodded, ready for our performance that we planned a long time ago after being humiliated by Catherine, we're already graduating like come on.

Tonight is the night, graduation ball is happening in school. The juice is slime with flavored Greenbarries, operation spill the drink on her white dress with her make up.

But how we got the information, thanks to Jazelle for asking the teacher. Not only Jean will spill the juice but us too, once everyone was here and right on track we see Catherine in the punch.