Chapter 8: Humiliation/ Caught

Catherine's POV

Today is the day! I feel so happy that I can finally control the girls, (insert evil laugh) gonna text them right now.

(After texting them)

*Evil laughs*

*Phone beeps*

Ooohhh! My bestie Marie send an invitation for the party, and I think I have an idea... I invite the girls and humiliate them.

As I wear my uniform and left home, my stepfather is korean and my mom is Filipino.

Mom isn't home yet...wow wonder how hard  being a calling center is?

As I arrived at school I saw Jean and Win-Win along with Yuna, I waved at Yuna but Jean And Win-Win glared at me.

I smirked at them and texted Yuna to meet me after school.

Win-Win's PoV

Yes, Yuna is friends with that witch and She left and followed her...which made us suspicious. Jeune came and talked to Jean. I left those two love birds 😂and I went to my locker as I arrived a bumped to a person as I bowed to say sorry in respect, I thought it's the teacher but  it's the cute guy, but he also bowed and I responded " There's no need to bow" and he looked up to me with a shocked face and turned pale.

He nodded and replied "You're Park Win-Win, the daugther of Park Jimin of BTS?" And I nodded and we talked more, his name is Lee Haneul and he left.

As I went back to Jean and Jeune until my phone buzz

"Since ill be controlling you, wear something for tonight and go to  West Avenues  Place (i made that up) by 9:00pm"

-D

PS: if not I tell everyone about your dirty secret

I was shocked and look at jean, I showed her the text, she nodded telling me that she has the same messege... We quickly said good bye to Jeune and went to class but...Yuna was blocking our way and said " I trusted you girls, you bullied Catherine and now your are no longer my best friend ever!" Yuna said angrily and i responded "Well look at you, she's the bully here and not us!"Yuna angrily shove Jean into the floor, and I quickly help Jean to stand up ,Yuna left us laughing.

Reader's PoV

After school Win-Win and others are in the mall along with Jenny, They told the others about Catherine and Yuna along with D. And she said she  messages them and joined the team.

"Guys!" Hannah said and hearing the phones beeps the same time, they opened their phones and with a shocked and anger in their faces.

The girls went home to get ready for the party and sneak out the house when their fathers and younger sister are a sleep.

Win-Win's PoV

We arrived at the party and..... Ugh what are they doing here, they saw us and walk towards us and Catherine said "What are you losers doing here and nice to see your pretty faces Hannah and Jazelle, you must be Jenny nice to meet you!" She tried to shook hands with Jenny but Jenny declines it.

We went to the punch bowl and seeing them pissed off was funny, we had a lot of fun until I saw Hanuel.

I walked over to Hanuel and he saw me with a smile. "Hi Hanuel! I didn't know you're here" and he responded "I got invited by Marie, she's my close friend of mine since elementary." And I nodded and Marie came in and showing her fake smile here.

And she greeted me and introduced herself Iand I also introduced myself, until I hear a scream

We all went outside and saw Jean in the pool crying and many People are laughing at her, Im about to help her out of the pool but Someone pushed me in the pool along with the girls.

Catherine replied " Well Girls I hope you all enjoy the pool and let me tell you...Your pathetic as ever" and She look at everyone and said "Everyone they are the Daughter of BTS and you're all free to take pictures of them!" And hearing people squeal and took many pictures of us in the pool.

Jean's PoV

We need to leave.... This is not good and we got off the pool and called the taxi and Catherine came.... Ugh! What now! She gave us a smug look,   And residente "Hope you enjoy the lottle swimming you had!" And Hannah replied "I know you're the winner but mark my words. This. Is. War" as we went inside the taxi and left.

We arrived at the dorms and sneak in as quietly but sadly we been caught....

By Suga

Uncle suga gave us an displeasing look and said "Why?! Why?! Did you snuck off?!" He gave us a glare but he's face softened when he saw us shivering and wet... RM saw us and asked "Jean.! What happened to you guys?" Jazelle replied "We...we where trick.."

A/N: Hello ARMYs What do you think about Catherine!! And what do you think what happens next... stay tuned in Heart Club Idols

See you all in next chapter

Author Winniefanfiction2345