Chapter 1: Meeting our unknown Adoptive fathers (EDITED)

Win-Win's PoV

I woke up terrible and I look the time that I'm late *sneeze loudly*, and I'm sick, great as I get my phone and  to call just the person I know.

Nic- Nicole W- Win

Nic- Saan ka na ba?! Late  ka sa 1st period!
Win- May sakin ako  Nic!
Nic- Sige mag rest ka Win! Get well soon
Win- Salamat Nic Bye
Nic- Bye!

(End of convo)

As I saw a message from someone and it was sent 30 minutes ago, and it's said "good morning My little angel! It's your adoptive father!!" And 1 missed called from Sofie. And sent me a text. Said "You ok! Nicole told me that your sick! Well get well soon!!" . And I replied "I'm fine Sofie, go with Nicole and I see you soon when I'm better." and sent.

I wonder if the girls went to school.

Jean's PoV

When I woke up I went to the washroom to puke, and after I clean myself up I saw my eyes full of red, probably from crying last night. And i know to call someone that can't say no to anyone.

Biz- Bizzy J-Jean

Biz- Hello your late for 1st period in Math?!
J- I'm sick, Di ako pwede!
Biz- Ay!! Mag rest ka Jean! Ako na bahala sa teachers natin.
J- Salamat Bizzy!!
Biz- Geh! Bye
J-Bye

(End of Convo)

As I went to see a message and I saw and unknown number and it's said." Hello baby girl! Good morning, it's your adoptive father" and after I read a couple of times, i closed my phone and placed in on the table a little hard and my hands are in my face thinking, who is my adoptive father? And my phone beeped.

It was Hannah in our GC (Group Chat) reminding us that it's time.

And Win-Win asked, "what time?" And Hannah responded. "We're gonna meet our unknown adoptive father" and I responded, " What?! Are you sure?" And Hannah responded. "Yes, Jean we have to" and I responded " Araso Noona".

(Skip to meeting their unknown in the same place)

3rd Person's PoV

When the girls arrived at the fancy restaurant Win,Hannah, And Jazelle wore formal dress except Jean she wore also formal. Plain Dark blue shirt with a skirt that is below knee and jacket that both colour are black. And flats, with curly hair and no make up, once they already went to their table as they waited for 30 minutes.

Once the door opened and the girls heads looked up and they stand once they entered leave them jaw dropped.

It's BTS, including there Manager Pd-Nim.  And once's they greeted them they seated and Manager started to explain to the girls about the deal, once the manager is over. Hannah spoke up, "I can't believe this" sound disappointed and broke.

Until RM, responded." I know girls that happened 4 years ago. Me,Jimin,V, and Jhope are  only ones are your adoptive father. Suga,Jungkook, And Jin had already there own daughter but you will meet them. Hannah, you're adopted to Taehyung, Win you're adopted to Jimin, Jazelle you're adopted to J-hope, And Jean I adopted you".

"Thank you Rm, girls starting tomorrow we will take your things to the airport. And I give you time to say goodbye to your friends after the concert. Tell them to meet them at Airport  understood ladies?" Manager PD-nim asked and they nodded and handed them a contract. After 5 minutes for them to signed and returned the contract to Manager. They bowed and went home.

As they followed what Manager Pd-nim said and they think about what next adventures awaits for them.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Sorry I was busy for finals, but now it's over I can finally rest. And tomorrow the second chapter see you all tomorrow!!