Chapter 17: WHAT?! (Happy JK Day!!)

Yuna's PoV

"She wanted What?! How Argh! That Bitch."

"Just calmn down, We need a plan to expose her and the rest of the D liners." Yeonjun said as i nodded and once she was literally exposed she will never ever disturb us again.

It's been few weeks since the talk with Yeonjun, now i saw Hyun-Bin as he do sonething in his phone. But he noticed me as he smiled, i smiled back as i walk towards him.

"Hey! What's that?" I asked

"I make music and edited stuff, i love making these when i have time." He answered.

"So...are you like a producer sruff ish?" I asked and he smiled, cutest smiled ever.

"Yeah, something like that." He said

(You guys didn't know that Catherine is recording you guys.)

"Anyways, Hows your weekend?" He asked

"Everything went great and started training actually!! It will take me long time to train." I answered.

RRRRIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

"OH! Dang, We're late." Hyun bin said as i nodded as we walk to our classroom. I notice he hold my hands. He smiled and i smiled back as we continued walking.

I felt like someone is watching us, thst's totally weird. But i ignore it as we opened the door, the teacher notice us as we bowed.

"Where have you guys been? Anyways come in! Your just in time!!" Miss Lee said, she is the nicest teacher here and dosen't punish us when we were late same with Win-Win,Jeune,Haneul, and Jean.

We took are seats and get our lectures ready, Miss lee started to discuss as Hyun bin looked at me. Our eyes met as his blue crystal eye shining in the sun, so much that makes my heart raced.

Jean and Win-Win on the other hand are making hearts.

Jeeeezzzzzzzzzzz! Seriously! Come on you guys have one too! Aiigoooo.

When class is over, the announcement came.

Attention, Students! The school dance is coming October 7th. 8th graders this will be your last dance, Were nominating Prince & Princess of the night right now.

The Princess of the night nominees: Park Win-Win, Wilson Catherine, Kim Marie, and Lee Hyena.

The Prince of the night nominees: Lee Hanuel, Park Junghu, Kim Sun, Jung Seok, and Lim Willam.

Congratulations and good luck!!!!

Okay That's all for today and have a great day!!.

Okay!!! Finally!!! I wanna go to sleep anyways, i always feel sleppy after classes. ( A/N : Inherited by Min Yoongi Yuna: Yah Author-nim! Can we continue now? Please! A/N: Now Min Yuna i will continue if you stop whining. Yuna: Fine, Whatever. Anyways back to the story folks.)

Jean's POV

I CAN'T NOW BELIEVE NOONA IS NOMINATED!!! Hopefully she can win despite the rumors about us, along with Hanuel. They got so close, Aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyiiiiieeeeeeeee nakikilig na ako Aigooooooo!!!.

As they walked towards us, i smirked as she smiled happily as they looked into each other's eyes. I felt like something bad is happening and i need to calm down. My Phone beeped and it was Hannah.

Me: Hello, Unnie?

Hannah: Unnie, Any updates?