Chapter 4: BTS Concert

Hannah's PoV

Today is finally the day... BTS concert!! We're all super excited and we had to eat and us girls are taking girls day!! When we arrived at the mall and we all saved up our money, Win-Win bought some pocket books and clothes, Jean bought some sketch books and pencils, Jazelle bought some clothes, and i bought Harry Potter series book.

"Hannah, Mayroon kaming parehong serye ng Harry Potter!" Win-Win exclaimed happily and showed me the Harry Potter series and we squealing, and she shoved back the series in the paper bags and went back to the hotel.

(TIME SKIP)

Jazelle's PoV

We all arrived at the Make up room  and were all getting ready, We have to where our dress for our duet with our Appa, next thing is other outfit that we will find out later after our duet including the dope performance.

(OUTFIT FOR THE DUET SAME DRESS FOR ALL OF YOU)

(HAIR)

(SHOES)

(SHOES)

We all had our make up and went to MOA without the fans to notice us

BTS's PoV

Where are they? They take too long until the door opened revealing 7 gorgeous ladies. Woah they looked beautiful, we're all inpatient about them until RM stood up and asked "Why are girls take too long?" Hannah replied "The staff members where and hand short and Jean! Kept saying she Doesn't need make up!" And Jean response "I don't like make up when it's to thick!" Until the Manager Oppa came and smiled at us and said " You girls looked fantastic! Come on now in to your VIP seats, boys go! We got a show on the road!" And we hugged them and left.

Win-Win's PoV

We all arrived at our VIP seats and we have of course our ARMY BOMB! Thanks to Manager-nim Oppa who gave us in our seats! Sweet! OMO! It's about to start!! This is gonna be fun.

(Time Skip)

"Mi-Young and Hannah! Come now!" One of the staff called and they went down, next is Jazelle,Jean,me,Yuna, and Jenny.

After Hannah/Mi-Young, Jean is next after that Jazelle up next is me.

Oh god!

(Time Skip to perform)

I'm up next and they gave me there and someone tapped me, it's was Hannah and told me "Good luck Noona sa performance mo! Fighting!!" And I nodded and get ready.

Jimin-Lined Win-Win-BOLD Both- Italic

내게 말해
너의 달콤한 미소로 내게
내게 말해
속삭이듯 귓가에 말해
Don't be like a prey
(Be) Smooth like a like a snake
벗어나고 싶은데
내게서 떠나 떠나 떠나줘
내게서 떠나 떠나줘
뭐라도 나를 나를 구해줘
나를 구해줘
계속돼 도망쳐봐도
거짓 속에 빠져있어
Caught in a lie
순결했던 찾아줘
거짓 속에 헤어날 없어
웃음을 돌려놔줘
Caught in a lie
지옥에서 꺼내줘
고통에서 헤어날 없어
벌받는 나를 구해줘
나를 원해
길을 잃고 헤매이는
나를 원해
매일 그랬듯
I feel so far away
You always come my way
다시 반복돼
내게서 떠나 떠나 떠나줘
내게서 떠나 떠나줘
뭐라도 나를 나를 구해줘
나를 구해줘
계속돼 도망쳐봐도
거짓 속에 빠져있어
Caught in a lie
순결했던 찾아줘
거짓 속에 헤어날 없어
웃음을 돌려놔줘
Caught in a lie
지옥에서 꺼내줘
고통에서 헤어날 없어
벌받는 나를 구해줘
아직 나는 여전히 똑같은 나인데
예전과 똑같은 나는 여기 있는데
너무나 커져버린
거짓이 삼키려
Caught in a lie
순결했던 찾아줘
거짓 속에 헤어날 없어
웃음을 돌려놔줘
Caught in a lie
지옥에서 꺼내줘
고통에서 헤어날 없어
벌받는 나를 구해줘

After that Amazing performance I bowed shyly and Jimin bowed as well and hugged me with a kissed in the forehead, I blushed hardly and laughed at me and we left the stage. Changing from these to my Dance with the girls.

Jenny's PoV

When we're all changed and got our mics on, And I can't believe that we're gonna perform mic drop. Our outfits are (Any colour you imagine) off shoulder with a skirt, long white high knee socks with our boots from earlier.

As we get into our position.

(After our performance)

After that we never gonna change our outfit, we will have a ARMY and BTS time to talk for a while.

Reader's PoV

Everyone enjoyed everything but they got emotional that they had a duet with their daughters, yes Bighit released a statement about BTS are now parents and everyone used in social media as #memorableduetofBTS #BTSarenowfathers #Talentedgirls and #Princessesofbangtan

When BTS arrived at stage, fans go wild as they smiled.

"Maganda Gabi ARMY!! Masaya ba kayo bgayon?" BTS asked and everyone cheered wild and responded 'Opo Oppa!' BTS had each introduction in Tagalog and called the girls in and they introduced themselves in Tagalog.

As they were about to start to perform Dope ARMYs created a FANCHANT for the girls.

Kim Jean
Kim Jenny
Min Yuna
Jung Jazelle
Park Win-Win
Kim Hannah
Jeon Mi-Young
BTS's princess

BTS and the girls smiled and started to perform Dope and they had the best performance ever, no one did this before but BTS did mark historical night with their daughters.

(A/N: Hello armys sorry na Hindi ako nag updated ummm busy ako as pag workshop ng acting! Anyways hoping you all enjoy see you guys saw next chapter! Anneyong Chingu!!)