Chapter 7: The nightmare starts (EDITED)

Reader's POV

Since the girls adjusted here  for a while in Korea something bad happening on the girls, there's one person who hates the most on them.

Catherine Wilson

The girls mortal enemy

Before Lucy, Catherine was bullying Jean since 5th grade and following Win-Win along with Jazelle and Hannah, since elementary they became best friends.

And went to same school ( NDA LHS) except Catherine of course and now she went to korean and followed the girls, she went to school of Jean and Win-Win as she planned it for a months.

Catherine's POV

I gonna revealed there secrets someday and shouldn't mess with me for a long time. (Insert evil laugh).

(TIME SKIP)

As I arrived in school and they looked at me shocked and I had same classes along with Win-Win and Jean, They looked at me like anger on them.

After classes they went to my table with anger with their eyes.

"What do you want!?" Win-Win asked angrily and Jean glared at me as I laughed.

"Oh girls, I'm here to break your reputation as the daugther  of BTS, I know everything and I will definitely exposed you" I exclaimed and Jean responded " listen you ugly duckling, revealing everything what's mines and Win-Win. I will expose yours" and they whispered me something hat shocked me and they laughed leaving me angry. See they are an idiot and I kick the seat angrily.

As I Get my bag and left... those idiots they think they had the chance, I got home as I asked someone for their numbers.

And I succeeded and send them a message and no one will know who.

Win- Win's PoV

While I talked to Jean our phones beeped and I was shocked.

Hello Win-Win, I know your all of your secrets.

- D

And I was nothing but read it multiple times and Jean has the same as I know and we went know as if nothing happened, truth is it's not gonna happened. I felt like it's like pretty little liars, we went back to our room and called Hannah.

Jean's PoV

As they girls arrived and we're all shocked and thinking... Who is D.

Daniel
Danish

Or any D like seriously and  we told the girls about Catherine here at our school, they were super mad and now what are we supposed to do.

Hannah spoke up and responded "Ok.... what is she like following us is she a stalker and wanna haunted us with revealing our darkest secrets, no more and I say we better find something or maybe she's D" And Jazelle responded " I'm not sure but you guys better follow her after school tomorrow?" Me and Win-Win nodded.

(The next day)

After classes we followed her secretly and seems like she has a red notebook, and after a few minutes later she left her notebook. We get her notebook and without getting caught we left.

We ran as quietly and far away from Catherine, and our ride just arrived and we went inside and we left the school.

Hannah told us she has the same text along with Jazelle, and I almost opened the notebook and Win-Win said not too until we have a meeting with the girls.

(Time skip again cause I'm lazy)

After dinner we went upstairs and locked the door like last time, and Win-Win brought out the notebook and opened it, inside was nothing but her notes to science class. Dang it! Our phones ring and saw a text from D.

I see you want to know my secrets but to me your nothing but weak, let's play a game shall be? Starting tomorrow I tell you for round one.

Good night Pretty Liars

- D

"Guys maybe we should go to sleep.... Besides we have school tomorrow" Jazelle said and we all nodded and went back to our rooms and drifted to sleep.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Anneyong Chingu!! Sorry for a long update and this chapter is about maybe similar to PLL, hope you all enjoyed and see you all in next chapter!! Bye