Chapter 11: Save Me

Jenny's PoV

I been staying inside the well for long time, I'm hungry and thirsty, until the witch came without food or water.

"Surprisingly they didn't come yet you still have time anyways..... guess what I brought Jenny." Catherine said and she throw the item down and hit my head. Ow! Why you little wait...... my journal! But how it get here as she laughed and laughed like a maniac.

"I got all of your secrets Jenny and I released some in your school with someone who helped me." She said and I blinked a lot and looked at her widen, she revealed my secrets in school.

"I didn't do anything for you and why are you doing this? To get rid of Win-Win and the girls!? Using Yuna and getting closer to my dad and uncles!! This! They will know that you're D! Once I tell them Catherine." I exclaimed as she got redder and as she throw a rock in my lap.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! ITS THEIR FAULT AND YUNA IS NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF PIE TO HAUNT THEM!! I HATE THEM SINCE ELEMENTARY AND NOW THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY DONE TO ME!!" She said as I asked "What did they do to you?" As she replied "Oh Kim Jenny, I will get rid of you all and make BTS love me!" She is Acting like a psycho.

"You're Crazy! Lie a psychopath!."I said as she laughed and say " I know, Bye-Bye and I wish you never exist pretty liar." As she leaves me out again! As I get my journal as I see ripped pages as I got panicked.

Oh god this is not happening and I wish it's all a dream and Catherine is a disgusting human being, I can't believe this, I need to know why and how they became enemies.

Hopefully the girls came to the recuse.

Geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me
I need your love before I fall fall

Hannah's PoV

Our mails arrived from D as we look into our list and theirs the note and this is not pretty.

This is the List for you to give it to the messenger at 11pm if not...... Jenny will be gone for good.

1.)  Your Journal
2.) Your Appa's Diary or journal
3.) is your Appa's hair.
4.) Their Mask
5.) Suga's Microphone

And number 6 Is their lyrics

Tick Tock ladies

- D

This isn't fair and it's already late in night and everyone is asleep as we got our scissors and breath in as we opened the door a little and went to our appas room.

Win-Win's PoV

As I see Jazelle as Appa and Uncle Hoseok shared a room and I see his mask along the journal as I cut a bit of hair and I put it in the bag, next is Uncle Suga's microphone. I heard from Uncle Hoseok don't go to Uncle Suga's studio. It's scary and dark he said.

But Jean went there instead of one of us because well.... we're all clumsy expect I'm the clumsiest one.

Once we're finished we went outside without making noise..... Except.

*Crash*

I broke the vase as they scolded me quietly and went upstairs to changed, hiding our stuff and went to bed.

Uncle Jin came just in time and looking at us as we pretend to sleep and closed the door.

He checks downstairs as he founded nothing as I hear him groaned and went back to the room wait.... who hide the vase?.