Chapter 14: Sleepover

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi Guys so here's chapter 14 pero wala si Catherine in this chapter pero next chapter siya babalik, hope you all enjoy this story as much as i do.

Remember to Vote, Comment, and add this book to your playlist.

Also check out my other books

1.) Adoptive daugther of Christian Borle (Original/rewrite/2nd book)

2.) Alisa Rose Rannells Book

And that's all for know and Enjoy.

Have a good Thursday ARMYS!!.

Reader's PoV

Areum and the boys arrived as they went to Jenny and Yuna's room, Once they settled in Yuna locker the door and takes a deep breath, as she turned to everyone.

"Yuna always hurting me from the last few weeks ago, plus I heard that she's planning something bad." She said as tears came out and Areum hugged her as she cried.

Win-Win on the other hand, felt sad and anger at the same time. This is all Catherine's fault, she wanted to break them apart so she can do whatever she wants.

"Well Yuna, Catherine is such a bully. She even hurt Win-Win and Jean, She was acting like a child and it's a good thing that she's picks up the trash today like the rest of the afternoon." Hanuel said

Outside of their window someone is watching them as watcher get the walkie talkie, as reported to their boss.

"Whatever you do report to everything understood!"

"Yes Ma'am."

Hannah's PoV

We laughed and laughed until Uncle Jin informed us if dinner was ready, Mi-Young in the other hand looked shocked,pale, and Frightened at the same time as she came to me and asked "Who's D?" I gasped as I took her letter and replied "Some sasaeng okay, I go tell Uncle Jin. Araso?" As she nodded as another came as I picked it up and it's from Mr PD-nim as I gave Jin the letter and left.

As I read the letter, OMO! I gave Uncle Jin he wrong letter as I quickly went back as he was about to read the letter I get the letter.

"Mian, Uncle this is the letter." I said as I handed him the letter with a bow.

He smiled and said "It's okay my child, but go upstairs now." As I nodded and obeyed to went upstairs. As we're about to play games.

Jin's PoV

While I wait in kitchen for the food, I pick up the letter from the counter as I unfold it and start to read it.

Dear Bangtan

I'm starting to think about the girls debut in a girl group, I know that the last time was terrible but when I saw them perform at the concert.

They are super talented and starting tomorrow we will have a meeting, no hanging out tomorrow after school inform them please.

Have a great evening boys

-PD nim

I was shocked and happy at the same time, as I went to Namjoon and Jimin's room to handed them the letter.

Namjoon looks happy and said "I inform the girls later in dinner, And is the dinner ready?" As I nodded and went downstairs to check, Yes it's ready as I went out.

"YAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! THE FOOD IS READY HURRY BEFORE I EAT IT ALL!!." I yelled as I hear footsteps, running downstairs until Jimin and V fell down. Aish! Tch they are always like this.

"No pushing or no dinner." i said sternly as they went to the dining room, Jenny and Win-Win helped me bringing out the food to the dining table.

Jean's POV

While were eating Appa looked at us and said "Girls, tomorrow that you have to go the the building and PD-nim wants to talk to you. Araso?" One of us didn't answer until J-jope answered "Young ladies, did you listen what he said?" We nodded and once the dinner was finished we went upstairs and watch the movie.

"Let's watch Harry potter, guys?" Win-Win asked as we agreed and went to the Cinema room.

(AFTER THE MOVIE)

We went back to our room and Jenny brought the cards, as we looked at the box called "Would you rather." The games aren't over yet.

"Hannah, Would you rather be a reverse centaur or a reverse mermaid or merman?" Win-Win asked as we all laughed.

Mi-young joined the sleepover and she and the boys with Areum are getting along pretty well, Hannah answered "Reverse of the Centaur."

"Mi-young, would you rather have a golden voice or silver tongue?" Haneul asked

"Golden voice because I have that voice just like my appa." Min Young answered.

Few minutes later we're on the last game and it is Oh noooooo..... Bean Booze challenge (I don't the right name but it's a jellybean and has good along with bad taste. Tell me in the comments the right name. Back to the story.)

Yuna's PoV

I will tell them soon about 'D', but right now might be not a good timing.

As it's spills and planted on Brown jellybean, "Chocolate pudding or Dog food". Gross but good game for Jenny to bring.

Win-Win picked up the jellybean as she looked at it, as she ate the bean and looked at us and we laughed.

"I got dog food." Win-Win with her sour face. We laughed a lot and i don't care if my tummy hurts but we stopped laughing, Win-Win swallowed her jelly bean and looked at us still sour on her face.

And it's my turn, I spin the wheel and pointed " Spoiled milk of Coconut."  As i take the one white one and ate it.

I GOT COCONUT YYYAAAASSSSSSS!!!!! As i looked at them and said "I got coconut!!." As they smiled and continued on with the game.

Until Uncle jin came in and said "Guys, it's already pass to your bedtime, once you finished the game go to sleep. Good night and i bring you guys tomorrow in school, please don't be late." As we nodded and said our goodnight to Uncle jin and left the room.

READER'S POV

The game was finished and they had a lot of fun until  Win-Win and Hannah are still awake, Hannah asked quietly "Do you have a crush on someone in your school, Win-Win?".

Win-Win replied "Yes, but it's Haneul, he's well different from Johnny. He's sweet, overprotective, Handsome and every girl dreamed about. Johnny never stood up to me he always distant but Haneul not, how about you Hannah. Do you have a crush on someone?" .

"Yes his name is Yeonjun, he dosen't have a seatmate since science class earlier and i already have his number." Hannah responded and Win-Win looked at her widen.

"jinja?! Paano mo nakuha ang kanyang numero ni Yeonjun?" Win-Win asked as Hannah replied "Bago ako sumama sa Jazelle at Areum, ipinagpapalit namin ang aming mga numero sa text at tumawag habang nakikilala namin ang isa't isa.".

"Ah Araso, let's go to sleep Anneyong see you in the morning." Win-Win as she turned to the other side and fell asleep.

"Tch, Good night Unnie." Hannah said as she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Hi guys, I'm super excited for this chapter and chapter 15 will come tomorrow, remember to vote,comment, and add this to your playlist as well.

Happy Thursday everyone

Anneyong!!..