Chapter 13: Fall in Love with drama

A/N: Hello Guys!!! Here's chapter 13 and hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday. Vote,Comment, and add this book to your playlist.

Reader's POV

Few weeks later, Win-Win's right leg are now healed and the girls are ready for their first day back in school. They haven't went to school since the night of saving Jenny.

Win-Win and Jean woke up as they get ready for school, Yuna is acting weird as she looked at her cousins and she wants to warned them about Catherine's plan but she remembers that they're aren't in good terms.

The boys are starting are to get worried because the girls used to bond a lot and now they aren't.

Win-Win's POV

I'm not ready for school as 'D' exposed some of my secrets in school, Jean looked at me as I looked down. "Don't worry Unnie, Just ignore the rumours around the school." Jean said as I hugged her, and looked at Jenny as she nodded at me.

We went to the car as Uncle Suga is the driver for today, Once we arrived there's many people whispering about me. Jean looked at me as I went to my locker, Someone pushed my locker closed as I looked it's Catherine.

"What do you want?" I asked angrily as she laughed and others are in courage of Catherine.

" How can you be such a scaredy-cat huh, we know your secrets." Catherine said

"I said leave her alone Cat, come on Win-Win." Someone said as I looked it's Hanuel as he took my hand as he pulled me somewhere far from them.

I was blushing and I looked at him seeing him blushing until he became serious, he looked at as he carelessly touch my cheek.

I looked down as he puts his hand in my chin to look at him.

He's overprotective, sweet and wait....... I have a feeling what's going on and am I...... it can't be.....

Am i in love with him

"Are you okay, Win-Win?" He asked as I nodded and he hugged me, I hugged him back as we went to the class.

Jean's PoV

I went to the Canteen as I saw Jeune, he waved at me and I waved back. He walked towards me as turned around to wait for my fries.

"H-hi Jean." He greeted as I greeted back as I get my fries.

*squeak*

I felt like someone is holding me , it's Jeune I almost slipped but he holds me as we looked each other.

"Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh aaaaaayyyiiiieeeeee." Everyone awed as we looked to others, he help me up as I thank him, walkout in canteen.

This can't be happening, Nope please, I AM IN LOVE WITH JEUNE!!!!!!.....

"Jean! Jean!" Someone called my name and there's Jeune I was looking at him like he's running in slow mo.

What the?! Kim Jean stop thinking that.

"You forgot your korean language book." He said as he handed me the book as I get the book, I was really nervous.

I smiled as I mouthed thank you as I leave, until "Wait! You wanna hang out?" He asked me as I turned around and feeling ko para may butterflies in my tummy.

I nodded as he took my hands and we walk, Oh my god! We're holding HANDS OH MY!!!.

"Sweet naman nila." We heard the high pitch as we turned around seeing Catherine recording as Jeune let go of my hand and took Catherine's phone, he smashed the phone in the floor and i was standing there shocked. Catherine's was angry as she walk towards me and kick me in my left leg.