Chapter 6: First day of school

Reader's POV

Today is the day! First day in Korean school and boys woke up early in the morning to get everything prepared for the girls, Jin and Suga are in-charged for breakfast  and Jungkook is the driver for today, although the others will wake them up since Jin told them so.

Jimin and RM went to Jean and Win-Win's room, and saw them sleep so peacefully until RM brought the pans and Jimin brought also the spoon.

RM carefully lift the pans and not trying to break it or else Jin will be mad at him, looking at Jimin and nodded for the signal.

BBBBBBAAAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

"Five more minutes for my beauty sleep!" Win-Win groaned

BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

"Nope! Get up! It's first day in school!" Jimin said
As Win-Win and Jean groans and hid their faces in theirs pillow.

RM remove the curtain and reveal a light from the sun! As they groaned and sat up and rub their eyes.

RM smiled and response happily "Good Morning ladies! It's first day in school today! The uniform is in your closet and we leave for getting you girls ready and Jean Behave!" RM said and Jean looked at him and nodded as they leave to get ready.

Win-Win's PoV

After breakfast we said our goodbyes to our appas and left, and went to Uncle Jungkook's car and drove off.

First is Mi-Young since it's near and she can walk back home after school, second is Hannah and others and lastly  me and others.

"Bye Uncle Jungkook!" We all said giving him hug and kiss on the cheek and went out of the car, going to the secretary of the school to get our schedule.

"Hello Ma'am! We need our schedule for this school year? Names are: Park Win-Win, Kim Jean, and Min Yuna" Win-Win asked and The secretary nodded and smiled at them handing them their schedule and respond, "Here are you're schedules and have a good day!" And we smiled and went to our first period.

Unfortunately we don't know where but one guy looked at Jean buts she smiled at him, and walk towards him and asked "Hi! Um where's Biology class?" Jean asked politely and he nodded and guide us.

Yuna asked "What's your name?" And he responded " Lee Jeune , Nice to meet you umm", Jean answered for him "This is Min Yuna And Park Win-Win! They are my cousins and I'm Kim Jean, nice to meet you Jeune!" And We all shook hands and went to class.

Hannah's PoV

I hope Win-Win and Jean are alright in there school until someone came to Science class. " Sorry I'm late Professor Hye-Jin!" And she turned around and saw her student with a groan.

"Take a seat miss Park" Professor Hye-Jin said

Her skirt in her uniform as short like literally short and wearing too much make up as she looked at me with a disgusting look.

"Um so said you can take my seat!" She exclaimed

"I don't see your name on it and why are you the queen of seats!" I angrily said and many people gasped and looked at me with shocked faces.

"Miss Park please go to another seat, and we have new students though! Try not to be angry for the seats." Professor Hye-Jin said

"Ok newbie! I let you off slide but you don't wanna reach my limit, you do have spunk but not enough!" She whispered and went to another seat.

It was lunch time and I saw Jenny and Jazelle with another. Until she saw me and smiled as I smiled back and she introduced herself. Her name is Areum and she is Jenny's age.

"Her name is Park Seong-Min! The Queen bee here, and her clicks Miss Lee Young-Sook And Miss Kim Young-Hee about them Young-Hee is definitely dumber than Young-Shook. Oh god! Here she comes" Areum said as Seong-Min came with her clicks.

"Well, Well, Well! It's newbie with her loser club whose now queen of loser club!" Seong-Min and they laughed until the put spaghetti in my uniform.

"Ok! You look totally like a slut! Actually you all are! That's why I see you as if you keep on wearing too much make up! And always Revealing too much skin!" I exclaimed and many people say 'Ooooohhhhhh' and Seong-min groaned and tell them to shut up by her finger, they all looked scared and already shutting their mouth. And turned around to give attention towards me.

"Ok then! You won this round but Mark. My. Words. Let the war begin!" She said as she leaves.

"Let the war, begins now!" I said and started to eat lunch.

Jean's POV

After school I brought Jeune with us for Starbucks, yup! We always hang out on Starbucks after class.

Once we arrived Hannah and others are there, Hannah got spaghetti sauce all over the Uniform.

Win-Win asked " What happened to your uniform, Unnie?" And she responded " I have been bullied now an enemy to take care off in school, I don't like her anyways!" She said and we all talk about how was our days and actually I feel something special about Jeune.

BEEEEEEEPPPPP

"That's my mom! Nice meeting you all and see you tomorrow Jean! Win-win! And Yuna! " Jeune said and waved us goodbye.

After a few minutes later we hear Horn, it's Uncle Suga and Uncle Jimin with Appa.

Great!

When we went inside the car appa asked us like how's our day and did I behaved? We're all alright and yup I did behave.

As Uncle Jin cooking burgers this afternoon and excited to try Jin burger.

(A/N: Anneyong Chingu! I hope you all enjoyed and a double shout out as requested by hannah_pufi5  and Jean-San !!! And check out the book from Jean-San  in her profile also follow them as well, thank you all so much and see you all ARMYS. In next chapter!! Anneyong!)