Chapter 10: Secrets/ Kidnapped

A/N: Sorry for a long update but here's chapter 10 and chapter 11 will come soon. ⚠️ Warning Language⚠️

Reader's POV

Few days later Bighit released the statement and the girls started their punishment, by starting no technology for few weeks and the boys will have to be more strict to them.

Except Mi Young she's allowed with technology since she's haven't go to the party, Catherine is not happy with their punishment and planning the plan B.

The girls don't have to worry about the 'D' texting them because their phones are in Namjoon's safe.

But they didn't know that they are not safe and.........

They are in danger.

Yuna woke up 3:00 am in the morning including Jenny but Jenny pretend to be asleep as Yuna opened the window and Jenny watched her jumped out of the window, she knows that she sneaks out every night. Uncle Suga and others didn't know about Yuna sneaks out by herself, Jenny pick up the pace and follow her quietly.

She needs to go back before everyone awakes.

Jenny's POV

Every night she always sneaks out just to see Catherine, I will definitely tell the girls and brought my recording camera and I saw Catherine at the bench as I hide.

*She records everything*

Oh my god....... Catherine is D as I ran and ran until everything turned black.

Catherine's POV

She knows everything but I stole her camera and dragged her to the van and I told the driver the location and looked the sleeping Jenny, Jenny....Jenny.....Kim Jenny....Everything you see will be gone and sent the girls a mail.

Once we arrived I dragged her in the dark room with a late as she awoken with fear in her eyes.

"W-What What the Heck Do you want?!" She asked angrily as I evilly laughed and responded "Jenny you be here for awhile before you never see the world ever." As she looked at me Widen her eyes as i tied her up and grab her camera, kicking it by my footprints and leave it with smoke.

I pushed her down in the well and give her a glance as i leave.

"HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!! GET ME OUTTA HERE!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!" She screamed as I laughed.

They have 24 hours left before I do something to her, see you later Bitches.

Jean's POV

It's weird Jenny didn't came downstairs and Of course Yuna came down late as she grabbed her breakfast and say goodbye to our appas until Uncle Suga gave me the letter as Win-Win, Hannah, And Jazelle have the same letter from....... D.

Oh my god I thought this punishment is gonna be no D for few weeks as we went to the car and we promised to opened it at school.

Once we arrived at school as we went to the boys by our spot.

"Good Morning Win-Win you look um pretty" Haneul said as they blushed ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, as she replied "Thanks Haneul you look Fine." Nako po Park Win-Win Rose. as we got our letter out and they looked at us confused as I said "It's from D guys" as they nodded as I was shocked it's a picture of Jenny looking with fear and D did definitely traumatised her, there's a letter.

Dear Bitches

I have Jenny here and you only have 24 hours to save her but you need to need to finish my task that I will give you tonight, try to safe to be back home or I will get in my way to tell your appas.

Good luck Bitches or Bye-Bye Jenny

- D

I was angry as I know something bad will happened as I saw a shocking faces from Haneul and Jeune along with Win-Win.

"Jenny ay hindi gumawa ng anumang bagay na mali ngunit ito ay ang lahat ng D's kasalanan, ako simula sa galit sa kanya tulad ng lubos." Win-Win said as we hear the bell as we went to class.

As Catherine and Yuna stand in our way and Yuna pushes Win-Win hard to the floor including me pushing in the ground.

People are gathering to see us as we get up and Win-Win slapped Catherine, and Yuna kicked her as I pulled her hair until the headmistress stopped the fight and we followed her in the office.

As she called Uncle Suga and few minutes later or appas came in with angry along with disappointment in their faces.

As she explained everything as we start to blame one and another as the headmistress slammed the table.

"chungbunhi! dangsindeul-eun ohu sueob-e daehae yongseo badgo iljjig jib-egassseubnida. "She said as we nodded and left for our classes.

As we left them talking to our appas, as Yuna slapped Win-Win as Catherine did the same as someone grabbed her wrist, it's was Jeune, as he get go off her wrist and warned her.

As they left angrily as I looked at Jeune and I said "Thanks Jeune!" As he smiled.... we both blushed and went to our class.

(Time Skip at the car.)

"Girls I'm very disappointed in you three." Uncle Suga Said

Hannah's PoV

I'm in the balcony along with Jazelle as I see them downstairs getting scolded, I heard that they had a fight today.

"I thought you girls got along, Jean I'm very disappointed in you" Uncle Namjoon said with Disappointed half with yelling.

As I hear a smack! It must be from Uncle Jimin and said "DOUBLE FEW WEEKS NO TECHNOLOGY NOW GO UPSTAIRS NOW!!" As I saw them went upstairs and Win-Win and Jean went to their room as we follow them and talk about what happened along with Jenny's kidnapped.

"This is unfair! They started it after all" Jean said as we nodded and Jazelle asked "how are we supposed to do to rescue Jenny?" Win-Win replied "I got a plan!" As we gathered to hear.

Don't worry Jenny we be there to save you, and D you will be sorry.

A/N: whatsup and I'm sorry that I haven't updated for so long and next chapter is gonna be longer than this chapter.

Follow me here

IG

Winniefrancine05 (I changed my username but same account.)

rm_bts_Win67 (BTS Fan account)

And my Snapchat

Win-Win7492

Anneyong!! See you next chapter!!