Chapter 30| An Angry Lily

Previously on Welcome Back

"Sirius altered your appearances, You did not notice but he did on my orders" Dumbledore answered, "I will write a letter to the ministry stating your return and then we can get Sirius a fair trial." Dumbledore planned

James, Sirius, and Harry agreed and spent the rest of the afternoon planning

—————————————————————————————————————

They all left Dumbledores office at around 5 pm, They all stood up and shook hand with Dumbledore as an agreement to the deal that they had made. Dumbledore would send a letter to the ministry informing them about James and Lily's return and they would then hold a press conference. At the press conference, James and Lily would announce the fact that Sirius is innocent and that they will exhort the ministry for a trial.

After the discussion James, Sirius, and Harry requested to use Dumbledores floo to which Dumbledore agreed too. They flooed back home and they were met by a thundering sound on the stairs and an angry Lily Potter was standing in front of them with Remus in the back in a blink of an eye.

"Harry James Potter, you are in so much trouble," Lily said calmly which made her voice seem even more deadly.

Sirius and James were about to take off when Lily put her hand up to stop them both.

"You two are not off the hook either," Lily said in the same deadly voice which made the boys stop in their tracks.

Lily dragged them all into the sitting room and gestured for all of them to sit. Once they all did Lily looked at Harry and said "explain"

Harry took a deep breath in and reminded himself that he was safe here, that neither his parents nor Sirius or Remus would hurt him.

"I-I really wanted to go with Dad and Padfoot to Dumbledores office so I asked dad if I could come and he said yes as long as you said yes. Well, I walked into your room and lightly woke you up, you were really sleepy when I asked you so you just murmured yes and I went with them" Harry explained

Lily looked like she was going to explode until she burst out in laughter. "This is exactly what James used to do to get me to do what he wants." She said in between laughs. Her laughter was infectious and all of them burst into laughter. They all laughed until sides ached

"Well, I see you haven't eaten breakfast, I'm going to whip up something right now," Lily said after she stopped laughing and headed into the kitchen leaving the mood in the room much lighter.

After 15 minutes the boys and Lily were eating waffles with a choice of whipped cream, strawberries, or syrup.

"So how did it go with Dumbledore?" Lily asked while they were eating. Sirius looked at James and Harry but they both had their mouths filled and couldn't answer. Sirius chuckled and began explaining what had happened "So yea, Dumbledore said that he would first have a press conference with you both where you will both announce your return and request a trial for me in that press conference"

Lily listened intensely and nodded in agreement to the plan. "It's really smart, soften the blow a bit."

a/n: sorry for the short chapter again... math and history final today... gotta go study... bye!!

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
LOVE Y'ALL