9-24-14; Missing School & Even More Sad

My stomach is doing it once again.

My stomach has felt as it did when I was going to throw up. I stayed up all night til 6:06 am And school starts at 7:55am.

Right now schools still on but it's 2: 43 pm.

I feel somewhat better but I'm still not gong to go to the auditions for Drama Club! >~<

I'll go at 7am to school to get all my class work and talk to Mrs.Vela the theater teacher.

Maybe I'll be an understudy or something.

I don't want to deal with tech if I have to. I probably won't but still.

Anyway I emailed almost every me of my teachers earlier at 11am so they could give me my work for school tomorrow.

And I was stupid because I got the first names of my Lopez teachers up and sent the messages to the opposite person.

-.- I resent it with a mistake message as well.

Mr.Lopez had sent me that I sent the message to him.

At least he emailed me back so I could change it.

Eh heh... I'm a retard.

Anyway I'm going to miss the Frozen movie at school for Hispanic Heritage Month.

And Play Auditions at Drama Club...... ;-;

IM SO FUCKING SADDDDDD.

I wish I never was sick.

Ughhhhhhh.

I kept telling my mom that I would feel better and was going to school but she wanted me to stay home and thought if I ate at school I might be more sick.

Sooooo now I'm here in my room tired as hell but I want to stay up so I can write and sleep later at 9.

I'm bummed out.

And what's worse is that Alissa doesn't know where drama club is! I told her Id show her but now I'm home sick and I'm mad at myself.

I texted her at 5am while I went to the restroom to stand against the sink for the tenth time.

But I don't know if she got it. I explained where to go and what time and stuff but I'm afraid she didn't read it.

God I hate this.

Why must my stomachs this to me?

WHYYYYY?

And according to what happened my mom said that it was my liver doing this to me.

-.- but I eat healthy so I don't get why my stomach would be like this!

I don't eat sugary stuff. God.

Well I guess I'll go now.

I might make another update later if I want to.

Bye Mashins.

~M