Chapter 2

I look down cause I know that he is right and he smiles. His feet starting moving, heading to his car and I follow him for the second time in one day.

He goes close to his car and I see that it is a black range rover. He really has a good taste...He unlocks the car, he gets in and I do the same. A smell of cherry surrounds me and I get lost in the cozy front seat. This is more comfortable than my bed..god. I try to come back to reality and act normal. From the other hand he is completely cool and has already started driving.

-Where is it?

-Where is what?

-Your hotel

-Oh yeah..emm give me a minute

I search at my phone the address cause I dont remember it. I find it and I show it to him. He takes his eyes off road for some seconds to see it.

-I should have gone from the other road...

He tells mostly to himself and he turns on the radio. I choose not to say something cause I feel really unfamiliar with this person. His fingers tap on the steering wheel in the rythm of the music while some low notes come out of his mouth. His voice is so clear and gives me  goosebumps all over my body but I just try to ignore it and just watch outside of the window the beautiful Oslo.

-You arent from here...right?

I hear his dark voice while he is turning down the music.

-What do you mean?

-I mean that you speak good the language but I can understand that you are not from here

-Ohh yes thats true. I am from Spain

-And how do you know so good norwegian?

-I had moved here when I was seven..but I left again when I became twelve. Complicated story.

-Ohh okay..good

I feel relieved that he didnt asked more about it cause I would be embarrassed and I yeah...I dont really want to tell him.

Suddenly my phone rings and the name "Lucas" appears on the screen of my phone. I reject the call cause it would be weird with Marcus being next to me but he calls again so I have no choice and accept the call.

-Heyy

-Hey baby..how are you?

-Hmm..good. And you?

-I miss you so much

-Yeah me too

-Why are you so cold? Are you alone?

-No actually I am not alone

-Who are you with?

-Its just a guy from the team. You dont know him

That moment Marcus turns his head and looks at me with a sarcastic smile while wispering "Just a guy from the team".

-Are you telling me the truth?

-Yes Lucas...

-Okay..so should I call you later?

-Yeah it would be better if we did a videocall maybe in one hour?

-Yes sure..Love you Kamelia

-Me too..byee

I say quicly and end the call.

Marcus is still smiling while looking on the road. I dont know why I was so embarrased to talk with my boyfriend in front of him. This boy gets it into my nerves.