Chapter 8

She texts back really quickly and I tell the address to the driver.

Then I just leave my head relaxed on the window and let my tears fall. I notice that it starts raining and I smile ironically. One more day that the weather is same with my disposal. My cheek still hurts very much. I place my hand there trying to make it less painful but it's not working. 

Lucas was the last person that I thought he would do that. I know that what I did was so bad...I am so mad at myself for not controling my mind and not clear the whole situation earlier. I know that its my fault...but I was just not waiting this from him. He was never that type of guy. And now...

The taxi stops and I immediately recognise his house from earlier this morning. I give to the driver all the money I had on my pocket and run to the house without waiting to take my change. I ring the bell again and again until I see Marcus standing next to it.
He looks at me confused. He is not wearing any hoodie or T-shirt and his hair are messy on his forehead.

-Wh..

I interrupt him by locking him in an embrace. He automatically wrapps his hands around my waist and I feel a new wave of tears coming.. I hide my face on his neck and try to hold my tears back without success. He closed the door but we didnt make a move. He was stroking my back trying to calm me down and it was really working. We were at least for two minutes like this.

After that he did a bit back so he could look at me. I looked down but he placed his hand on my chin making me look at his beautiful hazelnut eyes. He swiped my tears off with his soft thumbs and stroke a bit my cheek. When he touched it I quickly closed my eyes and a small sound got out of my mouth because of the pain. He placed my hair behind my ear and looked better at my face. I clearly saw him clenching his jaw but he tried to keep as calm as he could and asked me slowly
-Kamelia...who did this to you?

I look at my shoes once again cause I cant tell him what happened. He hides me on his hug and wispers

-Its okay...You dont have to answer...but you know that you can trust me..right?
I also wisper a small "yes" and enjoy the protection inside his hug.

-Come..lets sit on the couch
I follow him and sit quite close to him but he comes even closer. He takes my hand to his "playing" with my fingers, which is something that really relaxes me.

-Kamelia..its okay someone to be mad, angry..whatever. But never let this get over him and hurt someone. And I am not talking for self defence. You can understand what I want to say.

-Yeah...but it was my fault..what I did was so bad

-No. Everyone makes mistakes...hurting someone isn't the solution.

I dont answer. What can I say? That I told his name while Lucas was laying on top of me and.. no

Suddenly my phone starts ringing and Lucas' name pops up. I start to panic. My hand is shaking while I am rejecting the call. I am sure that Marcus noticed that but I just try to pretend like this was just a normal call.

He was ready to speak when Lucas called me again. I rejected it again and turned off my phone.

-He did that...right?

I looked at him. I need to tell someone exactly what happened. I need to get it out of me. But this person cant be Marcus.

-N..No

-Kamelia I know that he is responsible for the mark on you cheek from the moment that I saw it.

-How?

-There is noone else you know here in Oslo. We left you on your hotel almost two hours earlier. Its obvious.

-So why did you ask me?