Chapter 9

His perfume takes control of all my senses as I make myself cozy on the seets.

We actually had a small argument cause I suggested to sleep on the couch but he just made me sleep on his bed. He is so caring and cute. Completely different guy from who I met the first day in the studio. He has changed a lot...not him as a person but his daily mood. He is obviously calmer and I like it.

My mind is full of thoughts about today but I am way too tired to analyse them.

My eyes are closing and I let myself sleep in his big, soft, full of his perfume bed which gives me the feeling of being on his hug.

Marcus Pov

I woke up many times and went upstairs to look at her. I wanted so much to lay next to her and sleep there.

She needed only some of the light that was coming from the window and her whole face was bright. Her messy hair was covering some parts of my pillow and she was breathing calmly.

I dont know how I fell so hard for her. I think it happened in just a second. There are not many days since I met her and my whole world has turned upside down.

The last weeks I was so mad at myself and at my managment cause I was under so much pressure. And I still am. So many do and dont..so many "rules" about what I can say and what not. So much control in who I am going out with and generally what I do in my life. Its not only when I am on the stage..its also when I am having my "personal" time. I would be aggressive to everyone. I was with her too.

But she is obviously not like all the others.

I woke up and went upstairs to take some clothes. Kamelia was still sleeping and she had covered her face with the covers probably because of the sun.

I smiled at this cute scene and even though it was too hard for me to wake her I had to. I sat next to her and softly pulled the covers away. I played a bit with her hair and wispered

"Kamelia...you have to wake up".
She slowly opened her honey-coloured eyes and looked at me.

"Hmm..your bed is so comfortable. I literally love it..I want to stay here forever"

"Hahaha thats good..but I guess you have to say goodbye to it for now. We have to go to the rehearsals."

"Yeah...oslo spectrum today...I am nervous"

"You dont have to be nervous..everything will be okay"

"I hope.."

"So...we will leave in almost an hour"

"Actually I will call a taxi to come and drive me to the hotel. I cant run away for my whole life"

"No no...we will go to the rehearsals and on the road back we will go to the hotel together."

"You have done enough for me. I want to do this alone...I own this to myself"

"Kamelia..he will be there. I cant leave you alone..I will stay at the car but I just want to be near in case of something happens..."

"Marcus why are you doing all these for me ?"

"Are you so blind? Cant you see why?"

"You know that we have to talk. But we have to do it right. No excuses, no lies, no shouting at each other"

"I think we really need to do this..but not now...we will be late."

Kamelia Pov

Today is the most challenging day of all. The stage is really big and we somehow have to be synchronised...in every single move. We have practised every single song at least ten times. Everyone is watching us and even if one of us is wrong or late we do it all over again.