Chapter 28

Kamelia's Pov

37, 38, 39, 40

I count my push ups and then take a small break. In twenty minutes we have to go out at the stage.

Marcus and Martinus have already done their warm up and now they are getting dressed and do some voice exercises.

I am with all the other dancers and the guys who play the music instruments and I can say that we are having a lot of fun. Everyone here is amazing.

Deep inside I am really nervous cause there are so many fans out there. I just wish nothing bad will happen. I hope I will make all the moves right.

Julia: Guys Kjell just told me that-

My head quickly turns to her direction.

"Is Kjell here?"

"Yes he came only for the first concert...and he just told me that the show will start 15 minutes later cause the boys have a problem."

"What problem?"

"I dont really know...he didn't tell me"

I still haven't finished with my warm up but I don't care about it. What could this problem be?

I change direction and I start running to the room that Marcus is, which is in the end of a big corridor. I open the door without even knocking the door.

I get in the room and Marcus turns his eyes to me.

-Kam...You scared me

He says and puts his hand to his chest. Actually to his naked chest. He isn't wearing even a damn Tshirt.

-Did anything bad happen? Why will the concert be late?

-Oh this is why you came here?

-Marcus answer my question

-Okay but...promise that you will stay calm.

Wow....this won't be good. I am taking a deep breah and I nod so he can tell me

"Well...actually..the problem is that..."

"SAY IT"

" Martinus' microphone isn't working and they need to fix it"

he say and he starts laughing.

I punch him softly on his chest and he immediately hides me inside his big and warm arms. 

"I thought that something happened to you or to Martinus. Don't play with me"

"You don't need to worry baby. If anything happens, I am here. We have been doing this job for many years. We are ready for everything...it is gonna be amazing out there"

I enjoy his calm voice and I already feel better. I feel his plump lips touching my forehead.

"Hmm let me see you"

He makes me go a bit back so he can focus on my outfit and my face.

" I liked these leggings when we were deciding about the dancers' outfits but I should have thought more about it....they look too good on you and I am pretty jealous even tho I know that there will be mostly girls out there."

His hands traveled to my back and then they went lower and lower. His warm fingers making my cold back shivering, is the feeling that always makes me close my eyes from the satisfaction.

"Also, this crop top...everyone can see your half belly..and I dont know how calm this makes me..."

"My clothes are okay...you are just overreacting"