Chapter 13

He is really suprised from my answer.

-A..are you sure?

-Yes...I would never forget this building

Tears start running to my cheeks but my feelings are mixed. I have so many good memories from this neighbourhood....but its not only these.

Marcus sits next to me in the pavement, hiding me on his arms.

My mind goes back to that night.

My mum hugging me on the same way as Marcus does. The blue lights of the police's cars covering the whole park. Some neighbours' shouts mixing with all the other noises. Everything so loud but I couldnt even talk.

-What happened that day?

Marcus interrupted my thoughts but made me drown in them again.

-It was Sunday night. I was complaining to my mum about my homework. I couldnt understand my maths. I wanted dad to come...He was the only one who could explain me the exercises. She let me watch tv until he was back home. He was working every day...at the weekends too. He was very late...he would always be on time for the dinner....But that night he wasnt. I had almost fell asleep on the couch when a loud noise made me wake up. We went outside to see what happened...My dad's car was in flames in the corner of the road, some meters away from my house. Noone never learned what exactly happened...some policemans said that the car was too old and the machine exploded but this is not sure. I dont care what happened...I lost my dad and noone could bring him back to me.

I look up to him and see some tears to his face too. He squeezes me more in his hug making me feel safe.

-You and your mother are so strong

-She is strong

-You are too

I disagree with him on that but I say nothing cause it doesnt matters now.

I stand up and go closer to the house. I go in front of the door....completely different from what I remember.

When we left the house, mum had promised me that we would come back one day. So she calmed me down by placing the key inside the flower pot as we always did.

I walk to its direction knowing that it will be a waste of time to search for something I left it here so many years ago.

The flower pot is destroyed...The mud from inside had gone but for a magical reason I can see something shining in the flat place of it.

I take it with my hand and try to open the door.  I turn the key and push the door to open. Marcus is standing behind me, having his eyes on me, being a bit unsure if he should come with too or not.

I cant do this alone..I need him with me. I grap his hand but he keeps me back

-Its okay if you dont want me inside there..I know..its very personal

-Please come with me...I need you with me

He nodds and we both get inside. My heart already beats fast and I try to calm myself by pressing marcus' hand to remind to myself that I am not alone. He makes small and soft moves, stroking my hand with his thumb.

My feet drive me to our small living room, near the small shelf where we have our family albums, filled with photos.

My mum left a lot of things here...we made a new start in Spain trying to leave all the sadness back.

Marcus Pov 

She takes her hand from mine and open a random album. The first photo is with her parents while her mum was pregnant.

I notice her dad and I can find many similarities with her. She keeps watching the album without understanding that she cries so much that sometimes she loses her breath. I want to help her but I dont know how. I can't let her cry like this.

I touch her shoulder and turn her to my direction. I place my hand on her chin, making her look me in the eyes.

-Baby this is very hard for you. Please try to breath normally.

She takes some deep breaths as I swipe off her tears from her beautiful face with my fingers.

-Do you want to go at home and come back whenever you feel more ready?

She nodds positive and we start walking out of the building. She still holds the album on her hands.

-Can we take it with us?

-Of course.

We go back on our bikes but before we start bicycling she stops me and kisses me sweet.

-Thank you, she wispers

-No..I thank you for trusting me

[...]

I am on the couch, with one of my guitars, working on the song I am writing this period.

I was lost on the papers with the lyrics when I smelled her perfume.

Some seconds later I feel her small body next to mine and take one of the papers on her hand.

- "Wild Love"? This is the song that you are writting?

I quickly take the paper from her hands

-Yeah but...it is not finished yet soo..yeah

-You are really insecure about this song...but I believe that it will be perfect

The truth is that I kinda like this song cause it is a bit different from all the other songs I have made but...I know that if I let her hear it she will understand that the most lyrics are for her...or inspired by her.

-Lets forget about the song...What do you want to do today? We are both free the whole afternoon

-Hmmm...You always say that you are good at fifa and things like this. What about you prove it to me?

I laugh at her suggestion cause I really believe that she has no clue how fifa is played

-Are you sure that you want to play against me?

-Gunnarsen...I am just not sure if you know how good I am at fifa

-Challenge accepted. The one who loses, makes us dinner

-Great...I already miss your pasta

-Hahahah don't be so sure that you will taste it today

-Shut up and play

she says and bites her lower lip to hold her smile back.

-Let's see who will be the winner
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heeeeyy❤ Dont forget to vote and comment what you think about the new part ❤ Goodnight from meee ❤