Chapter 5

-For what?

-For...actually a little bit for everything. For yesterday in the car...and mostly for today. I shouldn't tell what I said. I didnt know your past so...yeah I made a mistake. I am the one who had said you not to criticise..and I did it. I know that you maybe wait from me to say sorry for the kiss too...but...I dont regret it. It felt so  right..it still feels right to me. And as long as I understood, it felt right for you too.

-Marcus..

-You dont have to answer...I know that this wont lead us somewhere... I am late anyways

-What do you mean late?

-I mean that..no no just let it go. I just wanted to say that it was my fault and...sorry for that. Hope that McDonald's was a good idea.

-Well..the best would be if I had coca cola too..but I guess that this is a good try

I say while laughing out loud. He tickles my belly for two seconds and then put his hand back to steering wheel.

-Silly girl, he says while laughing too.

He wanted to say something but his phone interrupted him. I was looking the view outside the window as he was talking. His slow, dark voice giving me for some reason a beautiful feeling in my stomach.

-Mmm...do you have problem going to Andrew's house first before going you to the hotel? I forgot there my laptop yesterday.

-Of course not...You are doing me favor anyways by driving me to my hotel..so no worries

-Okay...If you are tired I can drive you at your hotel first..

-No no its okay..I am fine

The truth is that I feel really tired. My body hurts from the practice but it would be selfish to tell him to drive me at my hotel.

I turn my eyes back to the sky. The sun is setting, leaving in the sky the colours of purple, pink and orange. Like he read my thought Marcus wispered

-I love the sky

-Really? I never thought that you would be that type of guy

-You probably havent checked my instagram

-Well..thats true

-The sun is like a best friend

-How?

-Its always there. Even if its raining...even if clouds are hiding him...you know that he is somewhere there. The next day he will shine again...making us forget about the bad days.

I look at him suprised. He shows me his phone and ask me if I can take a photo of the sky cause he cant right now. I nod and do what he tells me.

-Thanks

That was the last word I listened from him. After that I left my head relaxed back on the seat listening to the low music that it was being played on the radio. I felt my eyelids closing and I couldnt keep them open, so I let myself fall in a sweet sleep.

Marcus Pov

I notice that she has fallen asleep and I smile cause this girl is so stubborn. I asked her if she is tired earlier and she said no.

After I had taken back my laptop from Andrew, I drived to her hotel. She was still sleeping so peacefully. Her face was so calm and I could hear the low sound of the air coming through the small space between her lips. The lips that earlier today I tasted. I wanted to do this from the first moment I saw her...when she was lost and was looking around for help.