Chapter 29

Martinus' pov

"I used Martinus to make you jealous. Didn't work as I planned it"

I move my ear away from the door. She already told me that she had to do it but....I am so mad of all this. She hurts herself, Marcus, Kamelia and me.

Sometimes I feel really stupid to still support her at what she does, but I remind to myself that I need to help her. It is not something that she chose to do.

The thing is that....at times I get really hurt cause even tho I am trying hard not to believe what she says to Marcus, cause she has told me that it is all lies, I feel like I am really one of her toys.

Their loud voices distract me and I get in the room pretending to believe what Mary says to me.

Marcus looks at us suprised but he doesn't tell something. He just stares while we are getting out of the room.

My dad found us and told that everything now is ready. Mary went to talk with Marte and I went back again to Marcus.

He was sitting in front of the mirror doing some vocal exercises.

-If you came to yell at me about Mary...just dont. I really don't wanna talk about her.

-No...Everything is ready for the concert. And about Mary...Sorry. I wasn't here when you were arguing so I shouldn't support someone.

He rolls his eyes.

-Anyways... I am not in the mood for concert.

Marcus Pov

He stands next to me and he starts singing "together".

We used to exercise at this song before we go on stage but now we just do warm up alone.

I dont understand what he wants to achieve...I just watch him singing.

"You and me, you and me...together"

I start singing too and we are both smiling.

"Marcus, we have promised that everytime we go on stage we forget everything. It is our first concert after a long time...we have to enjoy it"

I nod. He is right. Everyone who paid to come and see us, needs to get satisfied.

We hug each other quickly and walk together to the place that everyone else is.

Kamelia Pov

My heart is beating fast.

A video is being played in the big screens as the boys of the band take their place one by one.

I get some deep breaths and I calm my self down.

A familiar warm hand, holds mine and I dont even need to see who it is.

"Enjoy it. Don't think about the people"

The video ends and all of the girls outside there start screaming.

We all connect our hands and after screaming "1,2,3 WOOOW" we stand in a line.

We all put on our "earphones" so we can hear the music, and our masks.

The music starts playing and I focus on that. I am in front of Marcus so I feel safe...if something happens he will be there.

From the moment that I put my foot on the stage, my whole mood changed. The music was loud, the crowd was lowder, the energy was AMAZING.

I enjoyed it a LOT. Moves came to me naturally without thinking about them.

In some parts of the choreographies I was dancing with Marcus and....it was unbelievable. We knew that everyone was watching but he didnt even made a step away from me. He actually sometimes sticked his body to mine more that the usual.