Chapter 31

Marcus' Pov

I still have my eyes closed but I can hear Kam wispering something. Who is she talking to?

I slowly open my eyes but I realise that she actually has her head into her two hands, speaking to herself. I can't even understand what she is saying.

"I would be the first. How am I so stupid? So they were together"

This makes no sense. What is she talking about? Is she okay? Is she crying?

I stroke her back and she immediately looks at me.

-Did I wake you up? Sorry

-No it was not because of you. But anyways...what are you saying? Do you wanna talk?

She thinks about it for a bit.

-No don't worry. It is just my stupid thoughts.

Oh no. Not again.

-Kam...did fans start sending you hate messages again?

-What? No no it is not this. After you talked about it, well you shouldn't but yeah, only 5-6 have sended me a message.

Oh thanks God. I really don't wanna get through this never again.

When I found out that a lot of girls were sending her so many hate messages....I got soo angry.

Flashback

Zurich, in the hotel, after the concert

I put on my Tshirt and just lay in the bed. Kamelia is still in the bathroom, I can hear the water running. Can she just finish faster? I am bored alone.

I decide to check some videos of today's concert. And of course by that...I dont mean check them alone.

-KAMELIAAAA

-YEEES?

-CAN I OPEN YOUR PHONE AND LOOK YOUR SAVED VIDEOS FROM TODAY?

-YEEES...AND ALSO REPOST THEM..SOME OF THEM ARE VERY GOOD.

She always does that. In the car, while we go back to the hotel, she is active on instagram and sees what fans post. And then she saves her favourite posts or send them to my personal account, so I can repost them. And this doesn't happen only for concert videos. She constantly sending me edits of fans...she is obsessed with them.

From the other side she doesn't repost any of them which is actually weird. She really loves the videos that fans make of us dancing together, me and martinus, her with other dancers.

Anyways, I just unlock her phone and quickly go to her instagram saved posts.

I see many of our moments today in the videos and I really love sharing the stage with my girl...and of course all the team generally.

I send to my account four of them to repost them but before I close her phone, two new messages are coming. One is actually a new request message on instagram and the other is a normal one from another number.

I didn't mean to see the message but my eyes caught the name Lucas and I immediately tapped on it.

"We really need to talk. Tell me where you are and when we can meet. I can travel to another country if it is needed. Answer please"

I can feel my neck turning red. This happens everytime I get angry and believe me I am really mad right now. I don't have enough time to relax, and the same number starts calling her.

WTF dude. YOU TWO BROKE UP MONTHS AGO. Leave her alone.

Without even thinking it, being completely drown in my angry thoughts, I block his number from her phone, so from now on he can't contact with her in any way. UPS !