Chapter 21

Marcus' pov 

I wake up from a loud noise. I stretch my arm but Kamelia is not here. I half-open my eyes to see what time it is on my phone. I have a small struggle to find it on the small furniture that is right next to my bed but after a while I have already opened it. 

6:17 

We have 43 more minutes to sleep. Why is she already awake? 

I put my feet on the cold floor and I stand up. I let my feet drive me to where I hear the sound coming from and I see Kamelia on the storage room trying to find something. She only wears her black underwear and mybig, white, see-trough T-shirt. 

I bite my lip on the view of the back part of her body and I immediately place both of my hands on her hips. 

She seems suprised but she quickly understand that it is just me. 

-Did I woke you up with thr noise?

-Kinda yes...but I also wanted to hug you and you weren't there. Why did you wake up so early?

-We have to clean the house. We are flying to Finland tomorrow at 6:00 and today we have our last rehearsal. We will be tired when we will come back so we have to do it now. I just don't know where the vacuum cleaner is. 

I giggle and I show her with my finger the vacuum cleaner which is literally in front of us. 

-Oh my god...I am stupid

I nod and giggle again with the facial expression she just made. 

I leave a wet kiss in the back of her neck and then I wisper 

-You know that we don't need to clean up...right? 

-What? Why? 

-Kameeeeeliaaa...I would NEVER clean up the whole house alone. I only do the basics. Meredith does the rest. 

-Who is Meredith? 

-She is a 50-year old woman who helps me and Martinus with keeping our houses clean. Our mum know her for years and since we moved here she is the boss of the cleaning. 

-Boss of the cleaning? wooow 

We both laugh and I turn her body so her forehead touches mine. 

-So we have almost 40 minutes to do whatever we want...We would be asleep now but you changed our plans...

-We can always just go back and sleep 

-Naaaaahh...this is a bad, boring idea..I have a better one 

I say and my tongue finds the love mark I made on her neck last night. My hands undress her quickly amd her hands find their way to my messy hair. 

[...] 

Kamelia's pov 

I change the song in the car while Marcus is focused on the road. 

-Just let a song play...you have already passed thirteen songs

-It's not my fault...your playlist sucks

One of his hands leave sthe steering wheel and is placed on his chest to show me that my words hurted him. I smile and I change one more song. 

-Ohhhh fuck it 

I say and decide to put a song from my phone. I choose an upbeat, spanish song that I really love. 

I start moving my body even though the belt is annoying me.

-Baby this song is not made to be danced in a car. 

-What do you mean? I can dance in every song in the car 

-This song is for twerking...you can not twerk in the car 

He seriously said that? I could easily take the belt off and move my butt in front of his face but this would probably end up with both of us in the hospital, so I just don't talk and just let him drive safely. 

But it seems like he really enjoys this conversation so he continues talking

-Well spanish girls seems to have it on twerking actually 

-Have you seen many? 

I ask being sure that he has seen all the videos on  instagram...men..

-Never in real life 

-Don't worry...dreams come true one day 

-You could help me turn my dream into reality 

My cheeks turn red in the thought of me dancing only for him 

-Gunnarsen, we will be in the dancing studio in less than 5 minutes and we are supposed to be just "friends", so keep your imaginations for another time 

-Well..it was worth the try. At least you are not totally negative 

he says and winks at me. 

Martinus' pov 

I feel so bad for keeping this secret from my brother...But I just...I don't know..I can't betray Mary. We talked and she said that she would do the best she could. As we walk together at the corridor hand to hand, I see Marcus. I set Mary's hand free and pretend like we just met. 

As we walk past him, I say hey

He graps my arm and stops me. Mary looks me in e eyes and I just nod, so she understands and keeps walking away from  us 

-So is our plan okay? 

I hate lies but I just nod. If he finds out what really happens he will probably punch me and never talk to me again. 

-Well that was easier than I thought 

He says and we walk together to the main room. We were ready to start the rehearsal when Marte enterned the room angrily and shouted

-Marcus when you will finish with this, come to my office. 

She shuts the door behind her and we are all looking at Marcus, who seems really confused. 

.

.

.

.

.

Soooo here is the new part! Also, I just wanted to tell you that I think that this story won't have too many parts...so we are slowly arriving to the end. 

The truth is that I am not sure about the end yet...but I am thinking of something 

The bad about me is that I don't like soo much the happy ends...I want realistic endings but of course this doesn't mean that this story will have a bad ending....loooool 

ANYWAYS, HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY PEOPLE!

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think ♡