Chapter 18

Marcus' Pov

We are in the roller coaster, waiting from everyone to sit on their seats. Kamelia has checked over thirty times if she has placed her belt in the right way. She even called the special man ,that is telling everyone where they should  sit, around five times to see if her whole body is protected.

I find it so cute that she is afraid, and I really dont wanna laugh at her, but all this situation is so funny.

-Marcus...Promise me that if I die today, you will tell yo my mum that I love her more than she can imagine

I nod caude I dont want her to understand that I want to laugh but she looks at me confused.

-Promise?

Even though I am trying so hard, I don't succeed and I start laughing hard. I hold my chest, to calm down myself and look at her.

-Seriously Kamelia? Are you so afraid of this? I can understand that you can have a fear on the roller coasters..but this is..

I try to find the right words to describe it but I just end up laughing again

-No no..you know what? I am not afraid at all

-Yeah sure

-I changed my mind. I was just overreacting. It is not so scary

She says and gets her hand out of mine to show me that she is really fearless.

I was about to talk when the machine started working. At first it was moving slowly but suddenly it speeded up.

Kamelia opened widely her eyes, stucked her back on the seat and grapped my hand, squeezing it tight.

The air "hit" us on the face, and it makes it difficult for me to talk. But at least I try to scream

-Are you afraid?

I shouted, smirking and pointing at our hands.

-Shut up. I am just cold

A big turn is in front of us and I hear Kamelia screaming. We enjoy the rest time and I love how she squeezes my hand everytime the roller coaster goes up or down. 

When it stops moving, I help her take off the protective belt and I kiss her softly

-Marcus they will see us

-Noone can see our faces

-I know but I am still not so sure

Kamelia Pov

We get away from this auful roller coaster as fast as we can. Okay, I have to admit that it was better than I thought...But I am too selfish to admit it to Marcus.

We walk to the rest amusement park, holding each other's hands, still wearing this black uniforms and Marcus is telling me some jokes.

The sky starts being a bit darker, and the lights from all the games turn on. At the same time, music starts being played.

Marcus stops and stares at me.

-It is so beautiful. All these lights. All this sounds. Everything. But somehow, you still manage to catch my attention. In my eyes, you are brighter than the lights. All I wanna hear is your voice. I am falling for you more every day.

He places his hands on the edge of my hoodie, and he brings me closer to him by pulling it.

My hand strokes his soft cheek. Sometimes I am jealous of his clear, light-colored skin. My eyes stop at his sparkling hazelnut eyes that are looking at me.

We only need our eyes to understand each other. We don't have to talk, we just look at each other and we know what the other is thinking.

After some seconds, he breaks our small distance and crashes his lips to mine.

-The concert will start in thirty minutes. So we have to go back

-Oh okay. What about buying some hot chocolate before we go?

-Not even a question. We totally need some chocolate. 

[...]

Martinus Pov

Emma is ready and we are all just wait for the other artists to finish.

I am drinking some hot chocolate from the one that Marcus and Kamelia brought me.

Yeah that was a really awkward moment cause they bought two extra cups of hot chocolate. Marcus gave it to me and Kamelia offered it to Emma. But she can't drink this before she goes on stage so she had to give it to someone else....and guess who finally took it. Yes...Mary took it.

I was trying to be closer to Mary and I was always asking or telling her something. But she had her eyes on Marcus all the time.

Some time later I got angry and bored so I just went and sat with Ebba, Marte and some other guys that are working here. Kamelia wasntalking with her mum on the phone and Marcus was talking with Mary.

When Kamelia got disturbed from her phone call, Mary asked from Marcus to go somewhere to talk and from then they are talking pretty loud in the corner of our small table.

Marcus Pov

We go tobthe corner with Mary cause she wanted to talk with me personally. When we reach, she wispers

-So she is the one..huh?

I understand what she means but I decide to play it cool.

-What? Who?

-Kamelia. She is the reason you don't like me

-What? Mary are you serious? Kamelia has nothing to do with the fact that I can't see you more than friend.

-If she was not here you would probably like me.

-Mary I have already told you how I feel...please continue your life. You are here as my manager. And only like this.

-If I understand that she is a trouble for me...I dont know what I will do

she says and smirks. I grap her arm and I am ready to shout at her but Martinus' arm stops me.

-Emma is ready to go to the stage

I look Mary angrily and I follow Martinus to hug Emma. She is not anxious amd she is completely ready to rock the stage. I am really proud of her and her work.

We all hear her name and she runs to the stage. Everyone is clapping for her except Kamelia.

-What happened?

-Nothing...

-Kamelia tell me

-My mum...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wowwwww !

Dont forget to vote and comment what you think that will happen ♡