Chapter 27

Okay...I know...I said that I feel safe with him. But I wasn't meaning it like that.

-Common Kamelia. We are just losing time

-Marcus I am not gonna sit in this with you.

-Kam you promised. You can not just go back now. Jump in the motorbike before anyone realise we are here. It is a public street...everyone can see us.

-MARCUS YOU DONT HAVE A DRIVING LICENCE FOR THIS THING. AND IT IS BIG. WE WILL KILL OURSELVES.

-Don't be dramatic. I don't have a license but I have riden a bike before. It can't be too different from that. And I also have a car driving license so I know the basics.

-THIS IS NOT A BIKE MARCUS

-Baby, I promise that both of us will stay safe. Put on the helmet and come. We have only two hours. Then we have to go back and sleep. We have to wake up early.

I give a look at Eirik. He is just standing outside of the black car. He is always with Marcus wherever he goes. He is also the one who arranged everything with the motorbike. I hoped that he could talk to Marcus and tell him that this is dangerous but he just waits without any facial express.

I know that we can't stay like that forever so I just give up and put on the freaking helmet.

-You better go slowly and drive carefully cause I miss my mum.

He smiles and pass his tongue through his lips. Why am I here with this hot asshole man?

He signs to Eirik and he starts driving. I automatically wrapp my hands around his waist. I hold him so tight that he is probably struggling to breath but at the same time I hear him laughing.

I roll my eyes but he suddenly speed up.

-Wow

he says and slows down again. He seems to just trying to see what he can do and how to drive this thing. The voice inside me tells me that he should have already known how this works but he is too crazy to do this.

Some seconds later, he speeds up again more and more. I can see Eirik following us with the car and I hate myself for not being there with him...I would be one hundred percent safer.

I close my eyes and hold tighter Marcus as we pass though a lot of cars obvioulsy because he drives faster than them.

Ten minutes later, I cannot hear any other cars. I can only hear my deep breaths and the sound of motorbikes' machine.

-Kam you can open your eyes now. Common...the plan was to see Croatia while we are on the motorbike...you are not enjoying it.

I do what he says and it is really beautiful. We are alone in a dark street and we can see the beautiful sea. There are only some small lamps over us every ten meters and I can say that I love this place.

I kinda used to the speed and I let my hands more free on marcus waist.

This feeling is something new with Marcus. It is just us in a road, in Croatia, no talking just relaxing.

I feel his cold hand stroking mine and even though I always love his touches, I say

"Both hands on the motorbike" .

He laughs a bit and he does what I say.

-Do you wanna stop here for a bit?

I don't even think about it. I immediately say yes.

Some minutes later we walk on the sand, close to the sea with the stars above us.

His hand is around my shoulder hisno and his fingers are playing with some of my hair.