Chapter 15

Kamelia Pov

I chose "the kissing booth" and i made myself cozy on the couch, waiting for him. I listened to him and stayed only with my underwear.

I was waiting a lot so I shouted

-I am really hungry and I am starting to getting cold...Maybe I should wear the Tshirt again

He said nothing so I guess that he is coming.

Some seconds later he appears in front of me but he is holding only one plate

-Why did you make only a plate? I said I am hungry...I dont know if these are enough for both of us

I say and I smile. Of course they are enough. The truth is that I am not so hungry. I just wanted to see him cooking while being sexy and tease him.

He says nothing. He just stands still without coming to sit on the sofa. His face is a bit sad and doesn't talk. I dont know what happened cause ten minutes ago we were very good.

-Come...I have already chosen movie. I have seen it one hundred times but I am never getting bored of it.

-Kamelia...Can we do this another day?

I am very confused. He is the one who suggested to do this. And it is pretty late now. So...why?

-Did something happen?

-No...I just have to leave

-But it is late...oh god did anything happen to your family?

-No no...Mary just called me an-

-Ohhh okay I get it

-Let me explain

-Maybe she wants to make you record a new song now...or what about show her the whole studio?

-Kamelia..

He says and takes a deep breath. He comes closer and sits next me

-I don't want to go

-But you will go

-She has a problem at her house and I am the only one who can go

-At her house? Great

He cups my cheeks with his big hands and looks me straigh on the eyes.

-Trust me. I will try to be fast.

-I trust you. I just don't trust her

-I think that she is a nice person. Everything will be okay. I prefer being here and spending time with you but she a new member of the team and I have to help her.

-Okay

-Are u mad at me?

-A little bit yeah. But I understand..

-Thank you. Promise that we will do all this another time

With his hands still on my cheeks he brings my face closer to his and presses softly his plump lips on my forehead.

-If you need something, call me

I nod and he quickly gets out of the house.

Who would have thought? It is not many days since I am here in Oslo. And look at me. I am only on my underwear, on Marcus Gunnarsen's house, I have broken up with Lucas, and I am part of a big boyband (duo).

So many things have changed. And even though I have to be anxious about the live concerts that are in some days, I am just jealous and mad with this girl.