Chapter 32

HEY I AM ALIVEEE. NEW PART IS HEREEE. YOU CAN RRAD THE PREVIOUS PART TO REMEMBER WHAT IS HAPPENING SO YOU WOMT GET CONFUSED ❤️

Martinus Pov

I am so tired...all these hours in the plane..I couldn't even sleep. I am in the car with Marcus, Kamelia and Mary.

Marcus let his head relaxed on Kamelia's shoulder but she doesn't responds as usual. She doesn't even move. There is something happening between those two.

I send a quick message to Marcus so Kam and Mary won't hear us

-What happened?

He answers immediately

-Kam is not so good...something is wrong...and I hope it is not what I am thinking

-What are you thinking?

He looks at me and then at Mary.

Oh no...

She hasn't told me many things cause when we are together we try to spent our time happily. But I know that these days she gets a lot of pressure for a specific thing. She hasn't told me about what tho..

I look again at Marcus. I feel so guilty for not telling him exactly what is happening but I have promised to Mary that I will keep it secret as long as Marcus is okay.

I am so afraid tho cause this is the first sign that things are getting worse.

Mary send me a message.

-When we will reach at the hotel I want to talk to you

Aaaaand....this is the second sign that things are getting worse.

She is sitting next to me in the car so I lean and whisper

-Do I really want to learn what is happening?

Inside me I hope she will calm me down saying that is nothing important. But she never answers to my question. Shit.

Kamelia's Pov

The driver stops in front of our hotel. I can see around fifteen girls waiting for us and I put a fake smile on my face. I am still confused with what Mary told me on the plane. I feel like Marcus doesn't trust me. And lately he is always with her. I don't know what to think...

We get out of the car and Marcus makes a move to hold my hand. I refuse and I he seems a bit sad with this.

Security men immediately create a circle around us but Marcus tell them that it is okay.

All the girls are quite calm so they boys can take some photos with them.

They head to their direction while me and Mary head to the entrance of the building.

She usually has that bitchy face but now she acts differently....we are alone two minutes and she still hasn't said anything bad to me.

I decide not to say something. I am still mad.

I just take the keys for mine and marcus' room and decide to take a bath.

-MMMM SPAIN I MISSED YOUUU

It is June so here in Spain the temperature is really high.

Today we will stay here for the night and tomorrow right after the concert we will travel to Barcelona, my home town, for our last concert.