Chapter 16

Kamelia Pov

I open my eyes and realise that my head is not on the pillow, but on his naked chest. He is still asleep, so I guess it is still early...or maybe none of us heard the alarm.

I move my fingers to his stomach and I hear him moaning

-Mmm...Kamelia

-What do we have to do today?

-It is a suprise. But it is still too early. We have 2 more hours to sleep.

His voice is really dark and he still has his eyes closed.

My hand goes to his chin, touching his small beard.

He playfully licks my finger and smiles

-Let me sleep dumpy

-Ahaha okay okay...sorry

I say and I am ready to stand up but his hand holds me back.

-Where are you going?

-I can't sleep more. I am going downstairs in the kitchen

-Hmmm...make sure to make some coffe for the handsome guy here too

-Where is he? I don't see him

He suddenly opens his eyes and brings his body on top of mine

-I can show him if you want

-I thought you wanted to sleep

-Yeah...but there is a girl who is constantly distracting me

-Oh yeah? who?

-Let me guess...you cant see her as well? 

-No...she is probably with the handsome boy

-Yeah..probably

He says and brush his lips against mine.

-I prefer the taste of your lips from morning coffee

-Yeah but I prefer coffee..so could you please can you let me free?

-Do you really prefer coffee?

-No Marcus...I just need to go to the toilet 

We both laugh and I run to the toilet. When I get out of the toilet Marcus is asleep again so I make small moves till downstairs.

I fill two cups with coffee and add a little bit more sugar on mine. I know that he likes it without much sugar.

I check my instagram and the first story I see is from Mary. Marcus was actually trying to find what was wrong with the lights at her house and she was filming him. I can see how concerned she was..yeah....

The sound of messages interrupt my thougs. This is probably from Marcus' laptop. I remeber that he had many messages yesterday too but I couldn't check it.

I go to the living room and I open his laptop. I see that his partner from studio has send him many files and at the end he said

"This is what we recorded mate. The lyrics are fire...You should release it. Talk with Martinus about it"

Oh this must be the song he was working on. I am really curious to listen to it. I have the chance to do it. I just need to tap the button.

I can see the title of the song. "Wild Love". Damn this is for sure his song. I always wanted to learn what he has on his head.

I was ready to tap the "play" but I stoped myself. I know how important this song is to Marcus. And I know that he is insecure about it. I just stand up and go back to the kitchen. If he wants me to listen to his song...he will show it on his own. It would be disrespectful if I would really listened to it without his permission.