Chapter 19

Marcus Pov

-My mum...she just called me

-And what did she tell you?

-She has a problem. I am sure about that. But she is not telling me exactly what this is.

-Are you sure that she is not okay? Maybe it is only in your mind

-No no. I know her. She just doesn't want me to care about it. Even though we have promised to tell every problem to each other...she keeps it secret from me

-Maybe it is not something important, so she can handle it alone.

-I don't think. I don't know. I am so confused. I have already texted Sofia, asking her if she knows something. She saw the message but she didn't reply to me. Marcus, they are hiding it from me...so that means that is important

-Shhh...think positive

I wisper and wrapp her in my hug. She quickly go back and I look at her confused. She looks at the others, who actually have their eyes on the stage, and I remember that we are not alone. I think about it for some seconds, before I grap her soft hand and make her follow me to the small room  we found the black uniforms some hours ago.

-Marcuuuuus...they will search for us

-No they won't. Don't worry about it...and don't worry about your mum too.

Her eyes are wet and a tear runs through her cheek but she quickly wiped it away. She hides her face in her hands so I can not see her crying but I take them away.

-You don't need to hide from me baby.

-I am such a bad person Marcus....

-What? Why are you saying that? You are the best person I have ever met...you are an angel

-I am jealous. From the moment that I saw you with your mum. I miss her so much that I didnt even got happy for you...And now she called me to just convince me that everything there is okay. She only does that when the exactly opposite happens.

-Don't be so bad with yourself. And as I said you before...don't worry...I am pretty sure that you will see your mum sooner than you really expect

Her sparkling eyes are the only light in this dark room, besides the small light that comes from my phone. I break our small distance and connect our lips. She places her hands on my hair, playing with them, while I move my hands to her hips. My phone falls off my hand but I dont make a move to pick it up. I just continue tasting Kamelia's lips.

I move my hand to her butt and put it into her pocket, pushing her closer to me. She seems to enjoy my warm touch so I move my other hand to her second pocket too.

I feel her smile in our kiss and I giggle.

-I am trying to kiss you so stop smiling now, I  say and bite her lower lip.

Our kiss becomes wild and now her hands are exploring my back under my Tshirt.

Kamelia's pov

We were both lost in each other's body. I am sure that my nails have left some marks on his back, but not too many. He moves his plump lips to my neck, giving me wet kisses until he stops in the part where my face and my jawline connect.

I feel his teeth bitting my skin softly and I close my eyes from the satisfaction. Some seconds later he sets free my skin and licks his own lips.

-I wish you could do this to  me too so everyone knows that we are together, he wispers

-Shhh

-I will scream it to the whole world one day. I promise.

I was ready to answer his when we both heard someone shouting Marcus' name. After a couple of times that she shouted it, I recognised whose voice it is.

-Mary is searching for you

-She must not see us together

We hear her steps coming closer to the door of the room so Marcus push me close to the wall. My back sticks to the wall of the corner and his body is sticked to mine.

Mary opens the door and gets in. Marcus presses his finger against my lips to show me not to talks or make noise. I even try to keep my breath but it is impossible. Marcus' hot breath hit on my forehead as he is taller than me. Obvioysly.

I can understand that she must not see us together nut he is kinda overreacting . Maybe it is only my mind again. Anyway.

Mary makes two more steps and picks up Marcus' phone from the floor. She looks at the whole room but luckily it is still quite dark and she doesnt see us. She walks out and close the door again.

-Fuck. Hope my phone is locked.

Martinus' pov

Emma comes back and she immediately runs to my hug

-The crowd loves you

She laughs and leaves a kiss on my cheek.

-Did you see me when I forgot the lyrics?

-Yeah but everyone sang this part for you so nothing bad happened

She smiles widely being proud.

-Do you want something to eat?

-No I am okay. Do you want to do some Tik Toks?

-Yeees. Find a good song and I am coming in two minutes

-YAAAY

She loves Tik Toks way too much.

But I notice that Marcus, Kamelia and Mary are not here.

God this is weird. They are maybe somewhere shouting to each other..ugh

I walk around hoping to find them but I only see Mary focused on her phone. 

I know that I didn't say it to Marcus but I actually like her. She is stunning. But she likes Marcus. And this hurts.

Maybe his plan about flirting with her is good for me...but knowing that her mind is on Marcus...is awful.

I go closer and notice that she has the same phonecase as Marcus...oh wait...This is Marcus' phone

-What are you doing with Marcus' phone?

I say with stable and loud voice

She turns terrified and looks at me

-Oh emm Martinus...let me explain

-Do you like him so much that you are searching his phone?

-No...wait...

-I really liked you Mary. But what you do is a bullshit

-You liked me? In which way?

-If you had taken your eyes off Marcus for a second, you would have understand

I say and turn to go back to the backstage with Emma

-NO WAIT MARTINUS!

Her hand on my shoulder stops me.

-Can you keep a secret? Can I trust you?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well well well....what do you think about it?

Mary and Martinus? 😈

Mary and Marcus? 😈

What about Kamelia's mother?

Hhmmmmm

Don't forget to vote and comment♡