Chapter 2✔️

I was in the algebra course, the course that I hated the most. The question in my hand I do not even mind listening anymore what my teacher said. It was so annoying as a subject that I do not think the only one who does not listen during soporific.

Finally the bell rang which brought me out of my thoughts. I moved my head a little observing other students who were already beginning to emerge. Then I put away all my stuff in my bag of course, before depositing on my bare shoulder. I replaced my chair before finally leave this great class and greet my teacher.

When I set foot in this great hall, I could not help but pull out my phone to reply to a message from my best friend. When I opened the text message a smile lit up my face.

Quinny:

I miss you since Saturday xx <3

At Quinny:

I also miss you xx <3

While writing my post, I crossed the hall without looking where I was going. I shoved a few students who were in my way, but no matter to me. When at last my message was written, I replaced my phone in my bag. On one hand, I swept flyaways, which had fallen on my face. I gave a little wave of the hand to a girl in my class while I approached the end of the corridor. I went down the stairs at a run before reaching the ground floor.

I crossed this great Hall, passing between the students who spoke in the middle before finally arriving at the large glass door. I pulled it to open it and finally get out of my university.

When I finally reached out, I observed around before going down the few steps there was before. I began to rub my arms, feeling the wind on my cheeks pink slam. I had not really thought about bring a jacket with me. Too airhead, I even forgot my ipod.

I started walking along the sidewalk, along the large yellow wall of this great London University. The more I walked, the closer I got to a bar that was only a five minute walk from my hotel. I put my hand in my pocket before going out a few coins.

While I approached the bar, I counted the little money I had left of my week.

I pushed open the glass door of the bar before lifting his head looking a little empty table. But soon my eyes were drawn to a table where there were a dozen young. I walked slowly back to sit with students in my Art class with whom I got along very well.

...- You came at the right moment Alex, I pay for my tour. He said, giving me a smile.

Me- Bah And it's great, I want a good Coca-if-you please. I say sending him a smile in return.

...- Hard day? Giving me the little red on my left.

Me- Yeah I can not stand.

A few minutes after leaving our table, the big brown back proudly to the counter with the 14 drinks on his tray.

...- A lucky day, the bartender was very ... very sexy. He said with a smile.

He put his heavy tray on the table before distributing drinks ordered. Then he tried again close to his best friend in front of me.

...- While Davis your algebra class?

Me- Why are you talking to me about it? I said, laughing. I am Weekend, not talking to me of course.