Chapter 5✔️

I had not spoken to Zayn, since I was installed in his car. The sound of music in the background was the only thing you could hear in his big car. He had not won a glance at me, too busy on the road. My head was pressed against the glass watching the road.

The ringing of my phone rang which brought me out of my thoughts. I sat on the seat. I grabbed my bag was at my feet. I plunged his hand into it to get out my phone. The name of Jenna flashed on my screen.

I looked up at Zayn who was focused on his road. I looked down at her hands gently tightened the wheel. He did not look very happy, we're trying to reach me when we were together.

I whispered softly before pressing my screen and bring my phone to my ear.

Me- Hello?

Jenna- Yes where are you? On your waiting for an hour! She said much annoyed.

Me- Sorry Jenna, when Quinn is a party I fell asleep on my bed.

Jenna- Oh!

Me- You where there?

Jenna- My Home.

Me- I'm coming.

Jenna- Okay sweetie. She said, adding there waiting for you.

Me- In 10 minutes I'm there.

Jenna- No problem.

I finally hung up before putting the laptop in my bag. I slowly looked up at Zayn.

Me- You can drop me off at my cousin?

Zayn- Why would I do that?

Me- If-te-like is two blocks from here.

Zayn- No. He said dryly.

I looked on the road in front of us. I noticed to my great relief that the fire had changed to red. Zayn stopped behind a car before turning his head to a store to his right.

I thought for a few seconds to undo my seatbelt. I opened the door of his car before leaving. When I was on my feet, Zayn turned to me.

Zayn- Where you going? He said looking me up and down.

Me- At my cousin. I closed the door on the passenger side.

I began to walk through the car when I heard a door close. I paused a few seconds, then return to my noticing it was following my trail.

I turned while walking a little faster. I turned my head quietly observing his body imposing follow me closely. The only solution that comes to my mind was to run.

I ran a hand through my hair, pulls back, then ran off while sneaking me between all the cars waiting for the light changes color. Zayn ran after me, not very happy that I escape him so easily.

So I finally arrived on the sidewalk, I breathed relief finally seeing the light turned green. I turned watching Zayn watching me badly before returning to his car blocking the road.

I ran away to the house of Jenna who was just a few minutes away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~