Chapter 9✔️

~~~~~~~~~~PERSPECTIVE ZAYN~~~~~~~~~~

I parked my car in front of the big house of my parents. I retrieved my phone and my papers, and then I got out of the car. I turned my key to my car before pressing the button to lock it. I ran a hand through my hair while I headed for my apartment which was a bit further.

On reaching it, I approached the blue door that was open. I frowned and I looked up at the black door there was upstairs. I climbed the stairs two. Arriving at the door, I heard the music coming from my living room. I opened the black door and put my jacket on the coat rack to my left.

Me- Liam? I shouted.

Liam- In the living room. He replied.

I advanced my phone while looking into the living room. Upon arriving, I saw Liam sat on my couch. He turned on the TV and put loud music. His eyes were riveted on the leaves that were scattered on my coffee table. I sat next to him and he stood up and looked into my eyes.

Liam- Well what are you going to do?

Me- About what?

Liam- What we talked on the phone.

Me- Ah on that. I said while sitting up. We will do as they were told.

Liam- Yet it was you who told me they were really close, you think she would do this to him?

Me- Do not worry, I'm very convincing when I want. I said, intertwining my fingers.

Liam- You want to hurt him, but in history it can be will suffer too. He said a sheet resting on the table.

Me- And? Since when do you worry because it will suffer or not?

Liam- I'm just saying. He said drinking from a glass of Coke. At worst you do as you want.

Me- Yeah, I do what I want.

Liam- But if you want it you fall into his arms, he'll have you to be nicer.

Me- How are you? I said, arching an eyebrow.

Liam- You told me she was very stubborn.

Me- Yeah.

Liam- Well you'll have to control your nerves.

Me- It is quickly say that.

I saw Liam resting his glass before taking a leaf in hand.

Me- What is it all its leaves?

Liam- The job. Made to'll have to help me.

Me- For?

Liam- We have more stock.

Me- Well I'm going to call to get help book.

Liam- Yeah.

He looked at the sheet again and then he placed on a stack of ten sheets.